DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jeanette

my dog is dieing NOW

Guest jeanette   
Guest jeanette

i have a 15yr old Alaskan Malamute, Suka akc lady Suka bear, had her & another malamute both since 6wks. he died. no time 4 that. she hurting, just started falling. yes i give her asprin & glucosemine & condroiten ( u know what i mean) now i cant keep her for me. shes older than my son. but shes HURTING, falling, breathing short pants. i just had to hold her head up to drink. this got progressivly severe since last night. i cant wheelbarrol her up the steps anymor. ITS TIME, BUT ONLY I WILL DO IT. from what i gather i cant dose her & have her go in her sleep, is this true?

somebody something, PLEASE, for my baby. Jeanette

Guest August   
Guest August

I was there when my dog died. It was the hardest thing I do in my life. I look back today I find peace in the fact that I was there when he passed.

Guest jeanette   
Guest jeanette

I was there when my dog died. It was the hardest thing I do in my life. I look back today I find peace in the fact that I was there when he passed.

Guest jeanette   
Guest jeanette

well, i took care of suka fri. night. it sucked, but it was for her not me. her head was on my lap the whole time, it was almost peacefull. i love her & she knows it. i drank heavy after, walked a long way home & cried the whole way.(thats not like me) my moyher, best friend, aunt & brother died last year. i cried more for my baby Suka than any of them. thats just the way it goes!

Guest MARCH4LIFE   
Guest MARCH4LIFE

I am deeply sorry for your loss jeanette. I know your dog loved you. You words bring tears to my eyes.

Guest August   
Guest August

Think about visiting the humane society. They love volunteers and many dogs there would love some attention.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this