DC Message Boards
Guest Dilgeer Singh

basement for rent in south riding

Guest Dilgeer Singh   
Guest Dilgeer Singh

walk in basement in south riding. 1 bed, 1 bath, living room, small oven, fridge, and microven. You get your own privacy, ton of parking right next to our house, its praticullay furnished and there is a shopping center right next us. We have a elementry school, middle school, and high school. This neighborhood is really quit and there are no violence or anything like that. There are more pics but could not put more than 5 so if you would like to see more than just give me your email. Thanks!

• Like 1

walk in basement in south riding. 1 bed, 1 bath, living room, small oven, fridge, and microven. You get your own privacy, ton of parking right next to our house, its praticullay furnished and there is a shopping center right next us. We have a elementry school, middle school, and high school. This neighborhood is really quit and there are no violence or anything like that. There are more pics but could not put more than 5 so if you would like to see more than just give me your email. Thanks!

My girlfriend and I are very interested, but...we would most likely only need the place for 2-4 months, and we have 2 dogs and some birds (one bird cage).

I can promise we'll take very good care of the place - please contact me at srvx@yahoo.com

Thanks, Ryan

Guest evelyn dumlao   
Guest evelyn dumlao

....We are interested to take a look in your offer...I am sonny dumlao and my wife evelyn dumlao ..Is it still open for rent and what is rate per month.

Guest farhana   
Guest farhana

hi me and my husband is very interested to rent your basement . please let us know the total price

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.