Washington DC Message Boards

Pro Band Looking for Singer/Songwriter

tim@wearethelist.com

Experienced, professional studio quality band looking for a lead singer/songwriter of the same caliber to help write, record and perform upbeat fun music. We are in our early 30s, fun-loving with a lot of talent and connections. We've recorded an album and performed off and on for the last year with another singer, and are now looking to take our musicianship, songwriting and performance to the next level and establish a strong DC-area following. This means we're looking for someone to commit to everything that's part of being a working band: regular practice, songwriting, promotion costs, etc. while still having fun and keeping the creative energy high. If you play an instrument, that's a bonus, but not required. You can hear some song samples at www.wearethelist.com, and if you're interested we can send mp3s of others in more diverse styles. We do not plan on being locked in to this sound, and are looking to evolve with you. One more note, if this is your first time in a band or you don't have a lot of stage experience, this is probably not the right spot for you.

• 4 months later...
Guest Vanna

I'm moving to DC later this summer to start a master's program at GWU. If ya'll are still open to trying some new stuff, I'd be glad to collaborate. I've been singing all kinda of music all my life and have recently started writing some of my own stuff. I think you guys are great, I'll definitely check you all out when I move in!

-Vanna

Guest Brenden w

Hello Brenden im22. Love to sing Nd write songs iv dome this. All my life but never got a start I'm good can do anything so if u think I'm the person 859-536-8467 I'm up for anything day or night I can do it and till I crash I'll do wat u need don't give up I can't and won't thk u

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys,

My name is Melissa. I am 21 years old and just moved to the DC area for my last year of school. I have always loved singing and have many songs. For a short time I sang with a band in New York, but it was only for fun..

Everyone I sing for seems to like my music. I sing mostly pop. I like to play around on the piano, but wouldn't say I can really play. It usually helps me with my song writing.

I have a good amount of songs, but have been looking for a band to join to maybe get some real music with it. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to sing with and if you think I would be a fit.

Thanks,

Melissa

melissa.harrington516@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Experienced, professional studio quality band looking for a lead singer/songwriter of the same caliber to help write, record and perform upbeat fun music. We are in our early 30s, fun-loving with a lot of talent and connections. We've recorded an album and performed off and on for the last year with another singer, and are now looking to take our musicianship, songwriting and performance to the next level and establish a strong DC-area following. This means we're looking for someone to commit to everything that's part of being a working band: regular practice, songwriting, promotion costs, etc. while still having fun and keeping the creative energy high. If you play an instrument, that's a bonus, but not required. You can hear some song samples at www.wearethelist.com, and if you're interested we can send mp3s of others in more diverse styles. We do not plan on being locked in to this sound, and are looking to evolve with you. One more note, if this is your first time in a band or you don't have a lot of stage experience, this is probably not the right spot for you.

Hi My name is joe Im from belfast Northern Ireland I have experience performing writing composing and have alot of skill required.I have 2 videos on utube they arent great quality though it will give you a idea of the sound of my voice,The videos are under joe123586 Type that into utube.The songs are ballads but i havent got my own material up yet and i can do upbeat songs.thanksx

• 5 months later...

Hi My name is joe Im from belfast Northern Ireland I have experience performing writing composing and have alot of skill required.I have 2 videos on utube they arent great quality though it will give you a idea of the sound of my voice,The videos are under joe123586 Type that into utube.The songs are ballads but i havent got my own material up yet and i can do upbeat songs.thanksx

let me sing

come on baby girl trying show the world we can live...

cbaumart@gmail.com

• 5 months later...
Guest Divad

Hello. Listened to your music .I am a lead vocalist /writer looking for the right fit. Check out : divadmusic1 on myspace. Let me know if it may fit...........D

• 2 months later...
Guest Johnny B

My name is Johnny B I can sing all styles of music and can write killer lyrics to orignals am able to move

the crowds and bring down the house when I sing contact num 727-623-5615 Iam located in florida my

computure is down so I will have to send samples of my singing with my phone I love music so much if

Iam not singing I would feel like I would die

• 6 months later...
Guest songwriter musician singer

Are you looking for a great original song to get you noticed or continue your string of hits?

Do you have lyrics or a poem that you have always wanted to put to music?

Do you need original songs for an artist or a band under your management?

Do you need a custom-made song for a "special" occasion?

Whatever your musical needs, I am able to help you!

I'm an experienced songwriter/musician/singer, and I have the ability to record at my home-studio and send you the original MP3 songs, and the backing tracks, wherever you are, via e-mail.

I write in all genres, and as a songwriter and musician, I understand the artist perspective of needing great songs for connection with an audience.

Professionally produced original songs, complete with vocals (by me) and instruments, guitars, piano, bass, drums, etc.

I also include the instrumental versions of the songs (backing tracks) so you could add your own vocals later.

I am open to online collaboration through Email, Skype, Live Chat, etc.

Audio formats: MP3, MIDI, WAV, etc. (suitable for vocal mixing and further studio editing)

If you have any questions, ideas, suggestions, feel free to contact me.

E-MAIL: wxmzw@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Matt here! I may be interested in writing some new material with you guys or possibly recording on what you have now and see where it goes... I listened to your music and if you want to check out a song I just recorded with my band http://www.reverbnation.com/amomenttorise?profile_view_source=profile_box and some solo stuff I did https://soundcloud.com/matt-fowler-3

Thanks and good luck!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.