DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kate

$925 / 2br - Fully Furnished 1 BR in 2 BR Rowhouse Available NOW

Guest Kate   
Guest Kate

Sub-leaser needed from ASAP until September 30, 2010.

(If you are able to sublease for a significant portion of that time, at least until May, then that would be acceptable & I could locate another sub-leaser for the remaining time. If you are interested in sub-leasing for the entire time that would be PERFECT)

I would like to find someone who can move in and begin sub-leasing by January 1, 2010 (at the latest).

Option to renew is available with landlord after that time. (you are under no obligation to do so, but the option's there if you want it)

1 bedroom of a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in a rowhouse in Eckington on 135 R Street NE

(on R street NE between the intersections of R NE & Eckington and R NE & 1st NE).

I'm moving outside of DC or else I would definitely be staying here. I love this apartment!!

It's only 4 blocks from the New York Ave-Florida Ave-Gallaudet U Metro Station (Red Line), great location, fully furnished, and the landlord is very friendly & goes above and beyond to make sure everything in the apartment is in tip, top shape :)

See below for pics of the outside of rowhouse, living room, and my bedroom. The landlord said this regarding the bedroom decor, "You can let potential renters that it comes furnished (with sheets and towels etc.) and that I'll gladly make the bedroom decor a little more male-friendly if needed."

The rent:

$925/month + 1/2 of the monthly utilities (We only pay for gas + high-speed internet as far as utilities go, the landlord pays the rest)

Security Deposit is $1,150.

Friendly, clean, respectful, quiet, single, 26-year-old male graduate student has the other bedroom.

The details on the apartment:

Charming apartment with exposed brick wall in living room, breakfast bar, wood floors, lots of light, nice decor, washer, dryer, dishwasher, and an ADT security system (the landlord pays for the ADT security system).

Beautiful backyard with outdoor lighting.

Well insulated to save energy and reduce gas bills (especially great in the COLD winter months)!

FULLY FURNISHED with everything you might need (bed, mattress, bedding, pillows, blankets, dresser, nightstand, lamps, towels, kitchen dining table, bar chairs for the breakfast bar, microwave, living room furniture, it's ALL there). Any furniture can be removed upon request.

Non-smoking. No pets.

Serious inquires only please. Thanks!!

More pictures available upon request :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this