DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
David George DeLancey

2:30 P.M. E.S.T.

I do not reside in the area, though as a Truck Driver and Enthusiast in Art Economics History, I tend to share interests.

I am persueing the Presidency as a Job position.

Tallents Oil Paintings

The structure of Economics

The fundamentals of History

Here is a basic begining of a Federal Government.

1754 The Albany Plan Leadership James DeLancey

The Declaration of Dependence issuer John DeLancey. This unique form was only consisting of fifty one signers, the last was one of the original signers of the Declaration of Independence.

15 Sons of Liberty members were signers also. The Sons of Liberty took the reigns and or leadership of New York when William Livingston left to become Governor a colony to the west.

The DeLancey Faction and Livingston Faction were in oposition with eachother. William Livingston took the People as a current form of Gather towards the reigns and perhaps voting populace of the area. New York seemed to get into an uproar. And hostilities reigned there after. Mr. Livingston could not iether controll it or subdued it's charecter.

The Sons of Liberty alighned themselves with the DeLancey Entity of Politics. Search Entity.

England as known to many was to succeed the Leadership of America. Most qualifying aspect was the Trade division. The Board of Trade at first did many of issue concerning the Colonies IN America. The Parliament, gained ability. Along with it a form of Independent catergory, My research has revealed thus.

When hostilities weakened The Assembly began to stucture again. Though still with no balance succeeding in a formed Union England then resisted to oposition and quest and reframed what was to be Government. The DeLancey Faction search faction and or entity, Of 'A' Government was yet still in pursuant to establish a Governing System for the Colonies. This dealing with factor must of had some Substantialness of what we are today. There are other subsantial factors that go as far back as 1745 and who knows maybe before. This embrace of Collectivness may include subjects such as Funding, Currency, Ability to Correspond, New Ideas arising in any format, entually may be considered as a Faction or Government Aquireing. To accept an Aquireing one must seek invovlment. Such an Involvment we share today.

In Colonial Times of Law and reconing to inquire of an aspect as to invite one to another, and perhaps see it as a continueing Law for instence, an ability accures and or is formed through seeking, and is seeked and then is submitted to action.

....Substantial form-trans.of

1:the form or matter that according to the scolastics gives to an individual substance its specific or generic charecter

...Substantial law - A branch of law that prescribes the rights, duties, and obligations of persons to one another as to their conduct or property and that determines when a cause of action for damages or relief has arisen.

Prescribes - to hold or possess by right of prescription to claim by right of prescription to write at the begining, order, direct, prescribe, in several sences directly. To claim a title, To specify with authority. purchase by the department at prices~search Price.=To rate highly

value

Federal government of the United States assures that a political association with effective Internal and External sovereignty over a geographic area and population which is not dependent on, or subject to any other power or state while in abstract terms a sovereign state can exsist without being recognised by other sovereign states, unrecognised states will odten find it difficult to exercise full treaty-making powers and engage in diplomatic relations with other sovereign states.

Modern Political Systems

Synonym state can represent "with"

Social contract

Consent of the governed

Sucession theory right of seccession

Social order property exchange and power relations, but also cultural forms, communication relations and ideological systems of values

Civil Authority

Interesting combination I percured was Property Being, for percure search Percuriam it works.

3:45 P.M.

Guest Buff   
Guest Buff

James DeLancey (1703–1760) served as chief justice, lieutenant governor, and acting colonial governor of the Province of New York. DeLancey worked to maintain the dominant status of the colonial assembly within the New York government.

8:41 A.M. E.S.T. 2009 New Bedford Massachusetts

Historical Location. It was early Sunday Morning while walking to my Vehicle is noticed a small tied in knot plastic bag, it appeared to have some form of Substance in it, white in color, powdered form.

I kicked it with my right foot once and then with the left, then picked it up and set it upon over a stone perhaps two foot wall. I then buried it.

I then took vehicle which was a few blocks further to the Police Station in the historic area I beleive is sixth stree. The substance was at seventh st, I reside at eight street. I never saw any performance with or containing this type of package or substance. I realy wanted the Police to check it for to seek what the substance was, as to locate further remidy of what is floating around said Neighborhood.

When I got to the Station the desk officer asked me if I had it with me, I then said no I did'nt want it on my being. As to the lenglthy 45 to 69 minutes the desk officer mentioned that two officers would detail me to the seen of finding. We ventured hither to said location, explained wht I did and asked if there was anything for me to sign, since the remidy of the desk officer was of some limitation. The Officer then said we have'nt ever done that.

I mentioned the sighning thing in this manner, well you see I thought it may be of importance if someone was to find something then they would just sign for it. And if ever there were someone whom may approuch me as to ask: You know I realy want to not do this"substance you know" I would have the remidy of suggesting why don't you take it to the police station tell them you found it and sign a form or perhaps since paper work would be issued then the name of finder would be on it perhaps without even signing.

I don't know why this did'nt happen to me, though just this morning I went to the Mayors office, cool to the office between said sixth and seventh street, which everything is directly within the Historic part of New Bedfrod. I mentioned to the desk assistant to the Mayor after said person mentioned the Mayor was not in, and she made a call to the Police Station to see hym by the time I got out the door I forgot whom the Officer was I was to see. Ofcourse I kep't going, approuched the station and the again desk clerk mention what happened I explained in remidy I was here to seek the Signing of said preperation. He then said to come back during the third shift. So tommorow I will seek this remidy that seemed well exciting to a few people, one a freind another a volenteer of a church which served breakfast, and then the Marors Office all seemed to have uplifting additude of my detail of remidy on the Finding of Substance.

Well there it is from a concerned neighbor a distance away. So how was the goblin last night, did your fright dig deep to aray the order of the past.

Till Next Time 9:04 A.M.

Terribly Sorry the last post by David George DeLancey about Finding The Substance had the mistake of time when at the Police Station the Lengthly time was in 45 to 69 seconds not minutes oops

10:00 A.M. E.S.T. I will be a volenteer at the Visitors center in New Bedford Ma. It must go on year round, though I will find out. Today is an example day, it seems Friday will be the givin day as to releive The other during a lunch break. Great time for me to catch up on my Hazardous Materials Endorsement study for my CDL license. I'm trying to create a business as to secure a place or assit it in a need as to when there is a danger in the area, huricane flood, or other. I shall continue at another time with this remidy of Business course first I have to get a little more secure, and then I'll share,perhaps.

And trust me it's very interesting, If not in school continue get some further assistance in a particular managed degree even if small, this will allow one to aquire some credits, credits are important, as to when one may seek further more schooling, you could slide write in.

Hope that was'nt confusing, I would realy like to secure a thought as to research my study and business perposal allthough at this time I need to create a Business and have the said titles secure as to then I will share with another. Till Next Time just think everyone doing or most doing a particular thing. In recognition with another. I will secure thy self and then set fourth my remidy , schooling most definetly would be first access their future.

9:42 A.M.

3:56 P.M. E.S.T. Now at Fall River BCC Campus, Classes started 1-26/1-28-/1-31- allways the same thing and enjoyable, especially the computer graphics. Principals of management is going to be interesting thats tommorrow. English 10 and writing. Got my hands full. I was going for Economics and History, Allthough the Placement Testing did not go so good. So nost definetly next semester. I realy need some more English and Writing skills.

Well I just thought I'd pass on By and say HELLO Even though I'm not that active I still like to keep up a Profile or aquaintance. Thanks Till next Time Happy New Year and if I do not pass on through again before 2-14-2010 or in that erea Happy Valentines Day.

Being that is the second official Holiday of the Year I shall research it and leave a Complimentary Piece of Literature. In-fact I have a half Hour left until Church I shall remidy it now.

4:04

Guest Luke   
Guest Luke

Hi David,

How is your business venture going. We need more men like yourself with a positive American spirit.

Guest David George DeLancey   

Hi David,

How is your business venture going. We need more men like yourself with a positive American spirit.

How about that it is 2-14-2010 Passing through again. School is going great. I'm learning how to write more properly, or is it much better. Till next time hows the snow not much going on. oops I was'nt thinking of the snow then. We ofcourse had some here in massachusetts, and are expected to get somemore. It is interesting how our Federal Government was shut down for a spell. This is why I am in much the demand for a Economic system that runs on a continued or continuance of effort. We should be operating at all times. Ofcourse this has to do with money.

5:18 P.M. E.S.T. Well Happy Valentines Day. Say how about telling a stranger perhaps whom has nothing or not Happy Valentines Day there's nothing else happing wow did you see that arrow it appears to have gone wright threw the White House, scooped up on the most Important thing in the world Nothing or did it and is circleing above with anticipation of landing somewhere, perhaps everywhere. What A Great day

Happy April Fools Day. This just off the top of the head. Perhaps I should check it out first, but I feel why not express myself then check it out. So here it is. April Fool, April shower will bring May flowers. Have you ever wondered about the terms will & may and others such as perhaps, or in leau,. Fool what is a fool, to many this may represent two things an act or display, and a description of. For instance go ahead and hang your cloths out side. sarcasim perhaps from one to another while knowing perhaps the out-come, which may be snow or a coldness, that would be unexpected. April Fool being a perception that one may believe the identification that another gives. I saw a duck up on a ledge in Manhattan, it appeared to be eighteen stories high. Thank goodness for my binoculars at first i thought it was a small person, it was a bit foggy, and this part of the building was one of my areas i just seemed to glance at. The rumor went all Day long of course by me. At first I actually thought it was a real Duck, apparently a sculpture of a Duck was put there either to dry or just display. To get away with my saying it was a real Duck on the ledge I used the Day as April's Fool's Day to get away with it, of course the description had to be noticed. Example All of this is not true. But if you were to read the beginning you will noticed that this may not be an April Fool's Choke.

12:15 P.M. E.S.T. 4-1-2010

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this