DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eric lewis

legal help needed

Guest eric lewis   
Guest eric lewis

MONTGOMERY OHIO COURTS ARE VERY CORRUPT

I Eric Lewis on October 26 2006 was falsely charge with dog fighting I had 6 adults and 7 pups at the age of 7 weeks old The arresting officers admitted in court that there was no dog fighting going on at all. All I was doing was watering and feeding the dogs. On march 23 2007 judge jeffery e. froelich gave a court order to return my dogs by march 30 2007 by 4:00 pm but then john m. scott the prosecutor order the dog to be killed on march 29 2007 they did fire john m. scott this case has ben going on for nearly 3 years what really gets me is the judge jeffery e froelich heard the officers admitted in court that no dogs were being fought but I still was charge with 14 counts of dog fighting and 7 of the charges was on 7 puppies at the age of 7 weeks old I pled a no contest thinking judge froelich would be honest enough to through out the charges but he finds my guilty and sentence me to 1 year in prison and fines me 52,000 dollars for the humane society if any one can help with the wrong doings by the so called justice system in america please contact me at lewis45424 @yahoo.com

Guest eric lewis   
Guest eric lewis

Who told you to plea "no contest?" Was there a plea bargain involved?

no plea bargin I entered a no contest plea cause I thought since the police officers admitted in the court there was no dog fighting and I was only watering and feeding my dogs that the judge would dismiss the charges and the judge found me guilty of every charge and 7 of the charges are on seven puppies at the age of 7 weeks old the case started back in october 26 2006 and it ended march 17 2009

Guest Danimal   
Guest Danimal

How strong was the circumstantial evidence? Were the dogs' living conditions clean with no urine or feces? (Just curious) and were all the dogs scar-free? Was there any evidence of dog fighting such as a pen, blood, or anything like that?

no plea bargin I entered a no contest plea cause I thought since the police officers admitted in the court there was no dog fighting and I was only watering and feeding my dogs that the judge would dismiss the charges and the judge found me guilty of every charge and 7 of the charges are on seven puppies at the age of 7 weeks old the case started back in october 26 2006 and it ended march 17 2009

Guest eric lewis   
Guest eric lewis

How strong was the circumstantial evidence? Were the dogs' living conditions clean with no urine or feces? (Just curious) and were all the dogs scar-free? Was there any evidence of dog fighting such as a pen, blood, or anything like that?

nothing like that dogs were scar free no dirty living conditions they just hate pit bulls here and the humane soceity didnt even try to adopt nothing out just down right killed them I even had a vet go into the animal shelter check them all out with video of each one I guess that I messed up having any faith in the justice system to be honest and fair

Guest Amelia   
Guest Amelia

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this