Washington DC Message Boards

Obama is Literally Hitler

Guest Grrr

Here is a link the ultra-right conservative nut-jobs will love.

Obama Is Literally Hitler

Funny when you consider Obama's new policies haven't killed a single person while Bush's actions and policies are actually responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of civilians

NOTE: I'm not including suicide bombers, or anyone who has taken up arms against our troops in that estimate. I'm talking about non-combatants who died from war, disease, ethnic cleansing, lack of food, lack of electricity, gang violence and other causes which are a direct result of Bush policy.

NOTE: Obama's continuation of Bush policy is killing people.

OBAMA HITLER??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA turned this country from collapse in less than 8 months. Business is rolling forward again. People are buying again. OBAMA GAVE EVERYONE HOPE. That is the greatest gift a PRESIDENT can do. RONALD REAGAN gave hope to AMERICANS when the chips were down. BARACK OBAMA is doing the same thing. BARACK OBAMA is a SERVANT to the PEOPLE. Barack Obama is a living breathing man like you and me. But, the difference is BARACK OBAMA IS LIVING THE DREAM.

Thomas Jefferson made mistakes. George Washington made mistakes. John Kennedy made mistakes. Barack Obama will make them too. But, OUR PRESIDENT is man enough to state that there will be disagreements.

80% OF HEALTH CARE PLAN IS ALREADY AGREED UPON

This message goes out to everyone and BOTH PARTIES in Congress. Let's do the Honorable thing and search for the TRUTH on this ISSUE. WITHOUT OUR HEALTH... we cannot truly live.

Without good health care businesses can't work at peak production. Without good health care more and more people will be defendant on EXPENSIVE EMERGENCY CARE. Without Health care UNINSURED TREATMENTS will skyrocket.

The new HEALTH CARE BILL IS ABOUT POOLING YOU AND ME TOGETHER. Working together will bring greater discounts. It is the same as going to WALMART or COSTCO. The more you purchase the less it costs. THE MORE PEOPLE INSURED IN THE SAME POOL THE LESS HEALTH CARE WILL COST FOR EVERYONE. Obama is giving you the option not to get DISCOUNTED HEALTH coverage. YOU HAVE A CHOICE AMERICANS. If the rates are less than what I am currently paying and the coverage is better I am joining. That will be my choice. I will be happy to have this option.

I have a business that currently does not offer health benefits. The business cannot afford it. Some of my staff are part of expensive family plans that greatly reduce their income. If business goes well this year I would definitely consider look into geting my staff coverage. But, that will be my choice. I have under 25 employees, so the business does not have to participate in the plan.

OBAMA STATES THAT 91% OF U.S. BUSINESSES ARE UNDER 25 PEOPLE.

THE HEALTH CARE DEBATE IS REALLY ABOUT THE 9 PERCENT OF BUSINESSES WHO HAVE OVER 25 EMPLOYEES. Most of these businesses already have a pooled insurance plan for their employees. UNDER THE NEW HEALTH CARE PLAN THEY would have the option to pay less and join a larger pool orstay with the coverage they currently have. THAT IS THEIR CHOICE.

THE MEDICAL INSURANCE AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY ARE THE REAL HITLERS.

The real culprits in this debate are the MEDICAL INSURANCE AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES. These two task masters are currently raking in too much money at the expense of every American citizen. THE MEDICAL AND PHARMACY LOBBY GROUPS are spending alot of money and calling in favors to stop this from happening. THE MEDICAL AND PHARMACY LOBBY GROUPS ARE MANIPULATING THE FACTS. The are not going to let this cash cow be killed.

They are the wolf in sheep's clothes.

Obama has now become inextricably associated in people's minds with the little Hitler mustache —courtesy of LPAC organizing from coast to coast. And he and his advisers (like "EZ Kill" Emanuel) can't get away from LaRouche's documented charges that they are promoting the Nazi policy of euthanasia. More and more Americans are coming around to a very simple conclusion: Whatever he is, Obama is not really an American.

http://larouchepac.comSPAM11417

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.