Washington DC Message Boards

Green Construction Project

Guest Green Thumb

Guest Green Thumb

I am trying to build my cabin as earth friendly as possible. I am using materials from reclaimed sources.

Here is a concept that I would like to share.

Step 1: Drying Treatment

One needs to measure the soil moisture content of the jobsite soil for civil engineering works. The jobsite soils that are in the temperature range of 5° C. to 35° C., are naturally dried to reduce their moisture content without any treatment to their desired range of 10% to 12%.

Should it require, the soil is placed into the mixing apparatus connected to a power source and rotated to control the natural moisture content of the soil to within the above mentioned range of 10% to 12%.

In case the soil has a moisture content slightly above the desired range, one could avoid the drying process by controlling the moisture content of the first agent and second agent that will later be mixed with the soil.

Step 2: Grinding Treatment

The treated moisture controlled soil of Step 1 is transferred into the grinding apparatus for Step 2 consisting of a hammer crusher and screw device and crushed in the range of 5 to 15 mm.

Step 3: Mixing Treatment

The crushed soil transferred from the Step 2 is placed and mixed in the mixing apparatus together with the first agent and second agent. The first agent and second agents are pumped into the mixer from their separate storage tanks in a ratio of 1:1 by weight. At this time, the soil, first agent and second agent are mixed by the mixing apparatus having a strong mixing force of 3 to 4 times that used for conventional remicon applications.

The above first agent is stored in a single tank and injected into the mixing apparatus through an injection tube, and the above second agent is stored in two separate storage tanks comprising a second agent subgroup A storage tank containing phosphoric acid and a second agent subgroup B storage tank containing the rest of the materials for the second agent, each with its own separate injection tubes.

The second agent is placed into the mixing apparatus by transferring equal amounts of liquid through the injection tube for the phosphoric acid and the injection tube for second agent subgroup B (comprising sodium fluosilicate, ferric chloride, and lignin sodium sulfonate).

• 5 months later...

Green this; MAt least if I am going to leave this message board for awhile, I should do it like Conan O'brien.

http://www.agrisurf.com/ For all of you into agriculture. Do it in style, do it right.

Do it the Republican way, Real solutions for real problems.

I have just about every directory you can dream of out there.

Republicans keep an open mind for a reason, because in order for us as a country to succeed?

we got to be the best. AMEN

AS A REPUBLICAN MYSELF THE REPUBLICAN PHILOSPHY IS TO BE AS INDEPENDENT OF GOVERNMENT AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. ENJOY FOLKS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.