Washington DC Message Boards

New World Order - Illuminati

Guest Enlighten

Guest Enlighten

A little dated about the German Barvarian Illuminati 1774

http://youtu.be/_WZnU2qNYpY

Former FBI Director Ted Gunderson Speaking

(The Jesuits where banned in 83 countries , so they had to come up with a plan to remain power) The Bavarian Illuminati was born in 1776 , (Jesuit Adam Weishaupt was trained on Ingolstadt University which is a Jesuit institution) since then all These Crypto Jews (Like The Rotschilds and Rockefellers) have gotten all the Important Positions (Knights of malta) , This is why most researchers end up Blaming the Jews in General OR only blame The Zionists while all these powerful Masonic Labour Zionists are Knighted into The Vatican Knighthoods and are all Catholic. Its The Jesuits that control it ALL. The Ptolemaic Papal Bloodlines give advice to the Jesuit generals and are more powerful then for example The English Queen who is part of the Black Venetian Nobility Bloodlines

Columbia (name) is a poetic name for America (in the sense of "European colonies in the New World") and the feminine personification of the United States of America; it has inspired the names of many persons, places, objects, institutions, and companies.

Guest Fedup
We have restricted credit, we have restricted opportunity, we have controlled development, and we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous, page 201, 1913

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=xgwAAAAAYAAJ&dq=the+new+freedom+wilson&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=Sepk0spY55&sig=AwzGXGuJHjsYAMz-D1anIWZM25g&ei=PC6NSY3FAeH8tgfssb2oCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=3&ct=result#PPA201,M1

• 3 years later...

Illuma Corp. - If the Illuminati were to make an initiation video

Matt Anderson <manderboots@gmail.com> wrote:

Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the ‘Illuminati’ that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it’s own standalone video.

Guest Soldier of God

All who have faith in Jesus need not fear the created.

John 18 : 33 - 37

33 Then Pilate entered the pretorium again, and called Jesus and said to him: Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered: Sayest thou this of thyself, or did others tell thee of me?

35 Pilate answered: Am I a Jew? Thy nation and the chief priests delivered thee to me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered: My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world my servants would fight, that might not be delivered to the Jews; but now my kingdom is not hence,

37 Pilate then said to him: Art thou not then a king? Jesus answered: Thou sayest, for I am a king. To this end was I born, and to this end have I come into the world, that I might testify to the truth: every one that is of the truth hears my voice.

4068580960_1c3ca68756.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.