Jump to content
Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
JT Allen

Extremely Important Health Information!!!

Recommended Posts

(Ed. note: I recieved this email from a friend last week: what struck me about it is how often I keep hearing of this type of dangerous chemical, i.e., this topic keeps popping up from various sources).

 

 

---Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins---

 

 

 

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

 

 

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said this is what caused her breast

cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer

tissue.

 

Sheryl Crow's oncologist told her: women

should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The heat reacts with the chemicals in t he plastic of the

bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is

a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue.

So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has

been l eft in a car. Pass this on to all the women in your

life, please.

 

 

This information is the kind we need to know that just might save

us! Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle

instead of plastic!

 

LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE / GIRLFRIEND / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!

 

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center

 

 

NO plastic containers in microwave!

 

NO water bottles in freezer!

 

NO plastic wrap in microwave!

 

 

Doxin, a chemical that causes cancer, especially breast cancer, is present in all these items.

 

Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic

bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Edward

Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV

program to explain this health hazard.

 

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.

 

He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using

plastic containers...

This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

 

He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastic releases

dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body...

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers

for heating food.. You get the same results, only without the dioxin.

So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and

soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something

else.

 

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the

paper.

 

It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food

restaurants moved away from the foam containers to

paper. The dioxin problem is one of the

reasons...

 

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran wrap,

is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the

high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and

drip into the food.

 

 

 

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent

To anyone important in Your life!

Edited by JT Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Steve St. Aubin

Scary how many carcinogens seem to be everywhere nowadays; the drinking water isn't safe now? Actually, the water is apparently safe, but the containers it comes in are toxic as hell? What is that??

 

Death in the name of profit margins is what it sounds like to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Joseph

Plastic bleach bottles and gallon milk containers are generally manufactured with non-durable plastic that promotes biodegradability and is undesirable for long term water storage. Water stored in non-durable plastic containers may become toxic over time from breakdown products from the plastic container walls.

 

In 2003 the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Testing and Research conducted a scientific study of migration in new and reused plastic water bottles from three countries. The Swiss study did not find DEHA at concentrations significantly above the background levels detected in distilled water, indicating DEHA was unlikely to have migrated from the bottles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×