DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Blues Traveler

2009 White House Christmas Ornament sighted in DC

Guest The Blues Traveler

As an avid collector of Christmas ornaments and lights I was happy to see the 2009 White House Christmas ornament has been released. Of the five or so gift shops I visited on my trip to DC only two had the new ornament. I bought one (ok ... I bought three ...) and they're very, well, "ornate." As this is most likely the beginning of my shopping spree, I was curious where I could find a couple more dozen to give as gifts as I'm back in CO. now and can't seem to find them anywhere and I'm not sure if they've been "officially" released.

~Steve A.

$5 OFF!

The Official 2009 White House Christmas Ornament is now available!

Your FREE DC Message Boards discount code is:

2009dcpages

Grover-Cleveland-24th-President-Christmas-Ornament-L.jpg

WhiteHouseChristmasOrnament.com proudly presents

The Official 2009 White House Grover Cleveland Christmas Ornament.

This beautiful American-made ornaments features a view of the South lawn and facade of The White House on a crispy winter evening. Inside the window, a Christmas tree with bright lights and decorations illuminates the starry night from the Oval Room. These lights pay tribute to the first Christmas tree in the White House to have electric lights. The back of the ornament shows a glance of one of many famous Christmas parties that the Cleveland family was known to throw.

Grover Cleveland was the only person to serve two non-consecutive terms as President of the United States. He was the only Democrat to be elected U.S. President during the Republican political era that ran from 1860-1912. From 1928-1946 Grover Cleveland’s images appeared on the front of the $1000 Bill.

Just GOTO WWW.WHITEHOUSECHRISTMASORNAMAMENT.COM and enter the DC Message Boards Code above upon checkout to receive $5 off of any order over $50. You can also use this same code at WWW.DCGIFTSHOP.COM, ACHRISTMASORNAMENT.COM, and WWW.UNIQUEVALENTINE.COM.

Guest Keepsake Gift

We got our White House Ornaments on sale for $22 each, and the more of them you get the price drops significantly. Our company has given these to their employees every year for 12 years now. Thanks for the 10% discount promo code :D

Guest Danimal

The new ornament (2009) is a lot prettier in person than in the picture. You need to actually hold one in your hand to do it justice as they say.

The Barack Obama ornament is also really nice, it's a collectible, and since it commemorates the inauguration, it's also historic!

I like them both equally as much.

Guest Black Friday Discounts

Cool! I used the code with the W for 8 separate orders to be delivered with my personal note to each of my cousins. I can't believe how easy it was! Thank you :)

Guest Beverly

These are really nice dated ornaments. We collect and give them every Christmas here in Friendship Heights. Thanks for the discount code :rolleyes:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this