Washington DC Message Boards

OVER 40 HOW TIRED ARE YOU?

Guest roger1

Guest roger1

:D Hello, my name is Roger Amore. I wanted to share my story, because I feel like their other like myself. Tired all the time and not for sure what to do. Well I am 53 years old and about 5 to 7 years ago. I started to notice that when I sat down for more than about 20 to 30 minute. It seem like I could not stay awake. It really start in Church, the wife would get so embarrassed. Because I could not stay, awake during Church. No matter what I tried, 10 hr sleep or 15 hr sleep, I could not stay awake! Then during the week after a day at work, kids an wife would want me sit down in the evening to watch a movie. Guess what that right I could not stay awake. It was becoming a real problem!

Then one day about 7 to 8 months ago, I became unemployed. Therefore, I was really trying to fine away to make some extra money. Then I came across this article about Dr. Alfred Libby M.D, The inventor of TriVita Sublingual B-12, B-6 and Folic Acid. Dr. Libby a well know pioneer in nutrients and health. In addition, an associate of Linus Pauling Ph D. the two- time (Noble Prize Laureate and “Father of Vitamin C.’ Early in his career. Dr Libby discovered the dramatic health changes that B-12 could make, and worked for decades to raise awareness. A key element in Dr. Libby Sublingual B-12 is the unique delivery system, “Sublingual” means under the tongue. Where the tablets dissolve and get the quickly into the bloodstream. This is crucial to the maximum absorption and maximum benefit. Sounded like a person that was an authority in his field of nutrients and health. WHO BETTER TO TAKE ADVICE FROM? Therefore, I tried it and 7 months later, I am still taking the Sublingual B-12.

The best part is its works, and very affordable. I feel better than I have felt in years. I can now set listen, talk, watch T.V. or watch a movie with OUT falling to sleep. IT IS GREAT!

Just would like to share this with, as many people as I can there is help. In addition, remember I said it was affordable. For approximately $30.00, you get 30 tablets, which is a 30-day supply in most cases.

IF INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE VISIT www.trivita.com/13162243 or call me a real person at 740-366-3345.