Washington DC Message Boards

Clinton Portis vs. Brian Mitchell radio interview

Ed_Palmedo

Yesterday, Clinton Portis went on John Thompson's radio show on WTEM 980 in Washington, D.C. and within minutes he and Thompson's co-host, former Redskin/Eagle Brian Mitchell , were at each others throats. Mitchell has been critical of Portis in the past, which prompted the feud.

You have to listen to this.

http://nick8.surfernetwork.com/Media/Pod/w...tis-JT-Show.mp3

Portis: "You think that I'm gonna back down? I ain't gonna back down."

Mitchell: "If you ever want to go to that area, that'll be the wrong thing you do. Believe that. Believe that."

Portis: What you go on TV and say, what you sit on your radio show and say, 'Portis need to shut up?' Portis gonna keep talking.

Mitchell: You keep talking. Keep talking, bro.

Portis: So the fools saying Portis need to shut up, they can kiss Portis's ass. I'm saying that. Ain't nothing gonna change, my man....

Mitchell: Clinton, I'm gonna tell you like this bro. I always talk. I'm an analyst. I analyze positive and negative. If you can't handle the negative....

Portis: You're a hater, that's what you are....

Host John Thompson: "Both of y'all are guys that we're both proud of, and when you see one another, eat a sausage sandwich, sit back and put your toes up and laugh about this crap."

• 2 weeks later...