Washington DC Message Boards

Mitt Romney Tells John McCain to Stop the Lies

Guest LAW_*

Mitt Romney told reporters earlier today that John McCain has to stop lying in his ads about Obama’s record.

View the video at YouTube.

I think Senator McCain was called out for what everyone has said was a false accusation. The New York Times, The Washington Post, Time Magazine, Bill Bennett, everybody is saying what he said was simply wrong and reprehensible. I think it was huge mistake in his part. He wants to stick with it, so he is can to take the shots for doing it as long as he is doing that. I think people are really going to say what is the heart and the soul of the Republican Party going to be going forward. - Mitt Romney

I am from a state that is mostly Republicans, and even the old timers here are having enough of the lies being told by McCain. As far a Palin goes, they do not like what she has done to the women of Alaska on trying to charge them for their rape kits. Nothing like victimizing them twice, bad idea.

John McCain is a slow moving train wreck. First Rove and now Romney are calling him out on his lies. Sarah Palin will be caught soon with her TrooperGate as well.

Here is the link to the article.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=75453

WND Exclusive MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH

Palin attacked over rape-kit controversy

Alaska law forces taxpayers to fund 'emergency contraception'

Posted: September 16, 2008

12:55 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Recent media reports indicate Sarah Palin approved of charging sexual assault victims for rape kits while she was mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, until Democrat Gov. Tony Knowles signed a bill in 2000 granting funds for victims services – but few reports reveal the law calls for taxpayers to foot the bill for "emergency contraception" services.

According to a 2000 report in the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman, Alaska state troopers and police departments routinely paid for rape kits, materials for gathering and preserving physical evidence of sexual assault, costing between $300 and $1,200 each.

"(But) the Wasilla police department does charge the victims of sexual assault for the tests," the Frontiersman reported, although it did not reference a specific case.

I would like to know when that was actually said.

Guest ALWAYS RED

Mitt Romney is steadfast in his judgement that Mr. McCain is the bestman to turn our economy around.

"There's no question that John McCain has by far the most economic experience of any of the people that are either in the presidential or the vice presidential contest," Mr. Romney said. "He's been in the Senate for 25 years and has been through recession, through upsides, downsides. John McCain has a plan to actually get this economy going again."

Do you really think Obama has the experience? I don't

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.