Washington DC Message Boards

MAYOR FENTY IS A LIAR, DRUG ADDICT, FLAMMIN *happy person**

Psycho

MAYOR FENTY IS A LIAR, DRUG ADDICT, FLAMMING *happy person**!

Bryant_picture2.jpg

My bother in law Bruce Leamer is the new bodyguard for Kobe Bryant. Bruce is the white guy whose face you can clearly see. This picture was taken in China. Bruce is with the Santa Ana Police department in Santa Ana, California.

Mayor Fenty is a lying son-of-a- doggess and never went to China for the Olympics and that is based upon official documents from the Government of China showings all US officials who were granted a VISA to attend like President Bush, governors, mayors, and so on. NO FENTY. With Fenty’s ego and desire for press, if he really attended, we would have seen tons of pictures on the DC Government website. The closet Fenty got to China was Chinatown in DC.

Mayor Fenty is a pathological liar!!!!! Believe very little Fenty says as I think all the drugs he has taken over the years has damage his brain and yes I was physically present at times when Fenty and his daddy did drugs. I use to live next door to them in Mt. Pleasant.

Despite what some might believe about me, I do not lie, I can back up what I say with pictures and documents like I will do concerning my allegation that DC Council Chairman Vincent Gray cheated on his decease wife when she was dying from lung cancer and as far back when he headed the DCHS.

People attack me because they fear me as they know I do not make these serious allegations without proof as I do not want to be sued for libel or slander.

Here are a few things that should be know about SOME MEN:

Signs he is married.

• Wears clothes you like and when you comment on them he doesn’t know the brand or where he p

urchased them. Of course the wife bought them

• Won’t answer the phone, you get voice mail and he calls back later

• Only talks to you when he’s walking the dog

• Only talks to you when he’s driving

• Gets testy when you kiss his neck, the leave marks, lipstick on collar thing

• Carefully folds and places his clothes down before making love as opposed to tearing them off in a heap

• Never available on Holidays – it’s family time

• Never available in the evening

• You’ve never been invited over

• The tan line, ring dent

• Spent in the bedroom – two lovers does take it’s toll

• Car sex is the norm

• Showers before leaving – i.e. removing your scent

• Washes the unit before leaving – wife’s have a 6th sense for this odor

• Takes his cell phone with him when he leaves the table, hate for you too see the phone light up and say Wifey

• You don’t have his work number

• You don’t have his home phone number

• Won’t answer his phone in front of you

• He comes to your area of town – as not to be seen in his

• Edgy in restaurants, looking around

• Won’t open his wallet and show you the pics of the kids – mixed in with the wife

• Breaks dates at the last minute

• Can’t spend the night

• Says he’s going out of town for X number of days, on business and you don’t hear from him. See the wife is with him 24/7 at this time

• You do not meet any of his friends

• You’ll see him outside talking on the cell, like goes to the bathroom and has to slip in a call

• Gets nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs when you pick up his cell phone

• Only takes you to restaurants he’s never been to – go figure. Can’t risk having that darn waitress/waiter recognize him

• Doesn’t charge for meals, events, whatever...Always cash. Wifey pays the bills

• You find the cell phone bill has been opened and the itemized call pages are missing

• Ditto with credit card bills

• Will not use his toll transponder in the car, does the slow cash lane as the wife will see the tolls and locations paid – real sneaky crap there, attorneys use that one for divorces.

• Different color hairs in the car and they’re not dog

• Never gets too much sun when he’s with you, the wife would ask about it, how that happened at work or wherever he lied and said he was going

• Weekend availability is nil

• You’ve never met his children

• Your name is stored in his phone as some guys name

• You will find the cell phone bill opened up and the itemized pages are removed – ditto with the CC statements

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

View the video at YouTube.

Let the cards fall where they may.

MAYOR FENTY IS A LIAR, DRUG ADDICT, FLAMMING *happy person**!

Bryant_picture2.jpg

My bother in law Bruce Leamer is the new bodyguard for Kobe Bryant. Bruce is the white guy whose face you can clearly see. This picture was taken in China. Bruce is with the Santa Ana Police department in Santa Ana, California.

Mayor Fenty is a lying son-of-a- doggess and never went to China for the Olympics and that is based upon official documents from the Government of China showings all US officials who were granted a VISA to attend like President Bush, governors, mayors, and so on. NO FENTY. With Fenty’s ego and desire for press, if he really attended, we would have seen tons of pictures on the DC Government website. The closet Fenty got to China was Chinatown in DC.

Mayor Fenty is a pathological liar!!!!! Believe very little Fenty says as I think all the drugs he has taken over the years has damage his brain and yes I was physically present at times when Fenty and his daddy did drugs. I use to live next door to them in Mt. Pleasant.

Despite what some might believe about me, I do not lie, I can back up what I say with pictures and documents like I will do concerning my allegation that DC Council Chairman Vincent Gray cheated on his decease wife when she was dying from lung cancer and as far back when he headed the DCHS.

People attack me because they fear me as they know I do not make these serious allegations without proof as I do not want to be sued for libel or slander.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.