Washington DC Message Boards

Women's Support Group August Meeting

KristineZettler

Hello Ladies!! Sorry for such a long absence! I will be leading a free discussion group Wednesday the 18th of August and the answer to one lady's question is yes, of course, this group is definitely open to bisexual and lesbian women. This group is open to ALL women looking for good conversation and support from other women. And yes, my office is located near a bus route for those who need public transportation. However, I thought for a nice change, if everyone is willing, we could meet at the Mayorga Coffee Factory in Silver Spring and that is definitely near the Metro as far as I recall. How is Wednesday the 18th of August for everyone at 7:00 pm? You can let me know a few different ways. Send an email to my address with "Women's Support Group" in the subject line. You may call my office phone at 301-263-9150 or sign up through email at www.Smartpath.org. This group is free. I am looking forward to meeting everyone! It will be a great time! For those of you who would feel more comfortable in a private setting, please feel free to let me know your needs and I will be holding another group in my office soon.

Kristine Zettler

Personal Life Coach/Professional Organizer

301-263-9150

kriszettler@aol.com

www.smartpath.org

Hi Kristine,

I am a 19 year girl lost in trouble. My parents do not accept my feelings about other women. I do have a boyfriend who I love very much, but I am not sexually attracted to him. I feel so dirty.

Dear Tobe,

It sounds like you are dealing with some very difficult issues. I don't offer counseling online, but you can always call my office at 301-263-9150. I will say that it is most important to be true to yourself even in the face of other people's denial. They may be able to run from the notion of your feelings for other women, but if that is who you truly are, you never will and it will eventually come back and haunt you if you try to. You might want to ask yourself what you are doing with a boyfriend if you believe it is women alone that you are interested in. It may be worthwhile to explore whether or not that is fair to either of you. If you need support, please feel free to attend group on the 18th or call my office. I would be glad to listen. Good luck, be strong and take care.

Sincerely,

Kristine Zettler

Personal Life Coach

kriszettler@aol.com

301-263-9150