Washington DC Message Boards

GOV SARAH PALIN TO BE MCCAIN'S RUNNING MATE

Psycho

untitled.JPG

This morning Senator John McCain picked Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska as his running mate.

Picking Palin would be designed to appeal to women especially those who are still angry over Hillary Clinton not getting it and it would shake up this race in a big way.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if John McCain picked Palin for her looks.

s_SARAH_PALIN_large.jpg

McCain's choice highlights that he just doesn't get it. The irony is that McCain has attacked Obama for his lack of experience and then choses one of the least experienced politicians in the United States. Joe Biden will rip little Miss Sunshine apart.

Obama is less qualified that Palin. God help us if Obama gets elected.

God help us all.

Guest KRISTEN @ GU

I am really suprised that McCain chose a person who has only been a year-and-a-half as governor and two terms on a small-town Alaska city council before that. Palin will be a heartbeat from the White House. I find it quite offensive that she was chosen because she is a woman.

I find it quite offensive that Obama was picked because he is Black!

I am really suprised that McCain chose a person who has only been a year-and-a-half as governor and two terms on a small-town Alaska city council before that. Palin will be a heartbeat from the White House. I find it quite offensive that she was chosen because she is a woman.

Obama, and the democrats are going to have a tough time. Obama has promised the moon, and he CAN'T deliver.

McCain does not dance to bush. Over all Good choice by McCain.

Obama, and Biden still have to answer for their interference in foreign policy matters. Chavez is just but one of what the democrats HAVE TO ANSWER FOR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Palin is pro-life. She is a hunter and fisher. She is a mom. She is a reformer. Well done, McCain.

SHE IS ALSO ANTI GAY RIGHTS. YIPPIE

Sarah Palin is pro-life. She is a hunter and fisher. She is a mom. She is a reformer. Well done, McCain.

Guest human_*

The gay community using PUBLIC RESTROOMS AS SEX DEN'S was a VERY BAD IDEA.

It made people like who supported the gay community look like morons.

<To people like me "People in wheelchairs" IT WAS A STAB in the back. I will not be able to garner support at the highest levels of the Republican Party again.>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHE IS ALSO ANTI GAY RIGHTS. YIPPIE

I find it quite offensive that Obama was picked because he is Black!

YOU ARE SUCH A PSYCHOTIC BIGGOT MORON! WHY DO YOU POLLUTE THIS CITY WITH LIES AND HATE! NOW YOU PRETEND YOU ARE A MINISTER OF GOD????????????? GO BACK TO YOUR KLAN BUDDIES THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE YOUR WHITE TRASH.

BTW... OBAMA IS A CAUCASION/AFRICAN AMERICAN

Easy on the flame wars people.

Both John McCain and Barack Obama are quality Americans. They just have differences in which directions they want to take our country. I recieved this letter from the McCain campaign that explains why the Senator chose Governor Palin.

I am honored to announce that I have chosen Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska as my choice for the Republican nominee for Vice President. As a father with three daughters, I can't express how proud I am to choose the first female Republican Vice-Presidential nominee.

Sarah Palin is a trailblazer and a reformer. As the first female governor of Alaska, she challenged a corrupt system and has been a tireless advocate for reform - passing a landmark bill on ethics reform. She has taken on the old politics in Alaska and reformed the state's energy industry. She rejects wasteful pork barrel spending. She's fearless - exactly the type of leader I want at my side and the type of leadership we will bring to Washington.

My friends, together Sarah Palin and I make the strongest presidential ticket and I know that she joins me in asking for your support as we head into our Convention week in Minnesota. We're shaking things up in this campaign - and Governor Palin and I are ready to bring real reform to Washington.

The polls indicate this will be a tight race as we head into the fall campaign against Senators Obama and Biden. I expect the polls to remain close all the way up to Election Day and that is why any help you can give today will go a long way to make history on November 4th.

You may already know that I have decided to accept federal matching funds for the final months of this campaign- keeping a campaign promise I made. But that means that August 31st marks the last day I can accept your primary contribution. Will you make an immediate donation of whatever you can give- whether it's $50 or $500 to ensure Governor Palin and I win in November?

You can be assured that as President and Vice President, Governor Palin and I will always put country before all else. We are ready to lead and I ask that you join our campaign today. Your support is deeply appreciated.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. I have chosen Governor Sarah Palin as my running mate and today we held a joint campaign rally in Dayton, Ohio.

Edited by Luke_Wilbur

Guest human_*

Hey BlingBling!!! Nice to have you back.

I cannot witness to a serpent who spits out false truths to the community. It was President Abraham Lincoln that stated "I am nothing, but truth is everything." Obama was picked because he was Democratic Americans choice.

Obama is a male Chauvinist and married to a racial bigot.

Both John McCain and Barack Obama are quality Americans. They just have differences in which directions they want to take our country. I recieved this letter from the McCain campaign that explains why the Senator chose Governor Palin.

I just read this article about Governor Palin, and honestly she sounds like a woman who will not take any bull from anyone.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/r...ves_to_nat.html

Guest Deprok

Did you know that Gov. Palin is suing the federal government over listing the polar bears as a threatened species. The science was even compelling enough to convince the Secretery of the Interior that the bears needed to be listed. But acknowlegement of this issue, and the potential disruption to development on Alaska’s oil-rich north slope spurred Palin to attempt to stop the listing.

Did you know that Gov. Palin is suing the federal government over listing the polar bears as a threatened species. The science was even compelling enough to convince the Secretery of the Interior that the bears needed to be listed. But acknowlegement of this issue, and the potential disruption to development on Alaska’s oil-rich north slope spurred Palin to attempt to stop the listing.

Thank you for bring that up. I read an article about her and posted the link on here, but now the name is sinking in more on who and what she is trying to do. Take a look at the video and see what you think.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

View the video at YouTube.

She has really big credentials. A communications degree from Idaho State. What a scholar of law and foreign affairs. What a gimmick from the G.O.P. (Gas Oil and Petroleum) party.

Guest BlingBling_*

Here is campaign advertisement from the Republican's most powerful player. Alaska Senator Ted Stevens endorsed Sarah Palin for governor. This video was available on Palin's campaign Web site until the almighty Stevens got federally indicted this summer. Then it got immediately pulled. Luckily You Tube still has the video available for your viewing pleasure.

On July 29, 2008 Stevens was indicted by a federal grand jury on seven counts of falsely reporting gifts. The charges relate to renovations to his home and to more than $250,000 worth of gifts he has allegedly received from VECO Corporation.

It is great to see that Sarah Palin admits that she is in line with Ted Stevens

Governor Meets with Senator Stevens During Juneau Visit - Applauds Senator’s Comments Before Legislature

March 19, 2007, Juneau, Alaska – For the second time in less than a month, Governor Sarah Palin met today with the state’s senior Senator, Ted Stevens. This morning’s meeting was held in the Governor’s Juneau office.

During the meeting, Senator Stevens and the Governor focused on the AGIA. Many of those comments were reiterated during the Senator’s joint address before the Legislature soon after.

“It is so encouraging to hear again that Senator Stevens and I are singing from the same sheet of music,” said Governor Palin. “In his address, he pushed for action this year on a natural gas pipeline. I also have the Senator’s assurance that once the state has acted on the AGIA, our Congressional Delegation will do everything it can do to expedite the federal review of the natural gas pipeline project.”

This was article was pulled from the governor's web site as well, but Google had a a copy

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:QrJDL...D216%26type%3D1

If you want another four years of corruption then vote for McSame and his bimbo side kick.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.