Washington DC Message Boards

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I am tired of arguing with the Children of Satan (Gays) on what is right an what is wrong with what they are doing as all they know how to do is disrepect GOD.

They can call my oppostion hatred, bigotry but I call it respecting the laws of God.

I feel the same way about these jerks as does Andrew Dice Clay.

Andrew Dice Clay covered several topics in this video: Smoking, Women, Gays, and Cheaters, and lets not forget he covered Himself as well. The thing that bothers me the most about the video is that EVERYONE is fair game to him just so he can make a joke.

Women are only doing what men have done for centuries that is to be more selective on whom they want to be with.

Smoking is not healthy for anyone, but it is also not the contributing factor of some diseases.

Cheaters can be anyone male or female, so if you support that I feel sorry for your wife.

Gays have their own life style, and it has been proven that there is a cromizon that is different between gay and straight men.

And as far as it being against Gods will, he created all life.

I am tired of arguing with the Children of Satan (Gays) on what is right an what is wrong with what they are doing as all they know how to do is disrepect GOD.

They can call my oppostion hatred, bigotry but I call it respecting the laws of God.

I feel the same way about these jerks as does Andrew Dice Clay.

And as far as it being against Gods will, he created all life. and he took it for man's perversions.

Andrew Dice Clay covered several topics in this video: Smoking, Women, Gays, and Cheaters, and lets not forget he covered Himself as well. The thing that bothers me the most about the video is that EVERYONE is fair game to him just so he can make a joke.

Women are only doing what men have done for centuries that is to be more selective on whom they want to be with.

Smoking is not healthy for anyone, but it is also not the contributing factor of some diseases.

Cheaters can be anyone male or female, so if you support that I feel sorry for your wife.

Gays have their own life style, and it has been proven that there is a cromizon that is different between gay and straight men.

And as far as it being against Gods will, he created all life.

You are not entitled to an opinion because this is FENTYVILLE.

If you believe God is all knowing, then God knew that homosexual people were part of creation.

I am not God, I am Archie Bunker, Jr.

Why bother trying to converse with a person who thinks he is God.

The fictional character Archie Bunker was a bigot, sexist, narrow minded person. That sound like Mayor Adrian McGreevy Fenty!

The fictional character Archie Bunker was a bigot, sexist, narrow minded person.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.