Washington DC Message Boards

The world would change if Everyone Cared

Raven

The time has come for change, and I just do not mean the Presidential election coming up.

There is hurt feelings, distrust, even hatred for others of not liked minds.

As a country in a whole we can not survive on one mind set. It takes All the People to be involved with running the country, helping others, and to make the proper changes for the Whole.

Listen and take time to read what the song is saying. Together we will Make The Change.

I do not care if you are straight, gay, bi or your choice, but I do care that when someone is running for a political office that they are up front and honest with the people that they want to represent.

View the video at YouTube.

Guest human_*

FedUp, I can't add anything else to what you have said. You are right on target.

Business is just that, Business.

I've been arguing with myself as to whether to post a link that CLEARLY defines the interests of business, but it WILL also show the mind set of the democrat’s policy.

And this Business link that I will post next month is specific to Brazil.

I do understand that the info That I will post WILL BE USED AND ABUSED, but it's just business.

The democrats are moving all of us down a VERY dangerous road.

The link is self explanatory.

I just wished that I could explain it better, and get all of you in here to better understand how the democrats policies are digging a very deep hole for all of us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is that corporations are not human and do not have feelings. A return of investment is its responsibility to shareholders.

The problem is that corporations are not human and do not have feelings. A return of investment is its responsibility to shareholders.

I am not against corporations making a profit for themselves or their shareholders, but I am against over two thirds of the manufacturing jobs, and just jobs in general be outsourced.

Where has it left the unemployment rate? It is over 9% in DC alone, and what about rest of the country what is their percentage? The percentages do not include the people whose benefits have ran out or the ones who do not qualify.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.