DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Tia

Free Cats & Kittens

Greetings,

I have (3) kittens, 2 males and 1 female age (3) three mos. and 2 cats, 1 male, 1 female age 10 mos. in need of warm, loving & caring homes. These furry felines are simply adorable, friend and loving. I'm giving the cats/kittens away for FREE!

The kittens have not yet had their first visit to the Vet yet all of the cats / kittens are house broken. The 10 mos. old cats have had their rabies vaccinations. All are ready for their new home(s).

New caregivers will be responsible for transporting them from their location in Hyattsville, MD in a pet carrier.

For pictures and/or to arrange a visit to see them please contact buttafly@ymail.com

Thank you.

Guest Angela

What color are your cats? I would give you my email, but I am not allowed to receive email from outside our network.

Guest nataya
Greetings,

I have (3) kittens, 2 males and 1 female age (3) three mos. and 2 cats, 1 male, 1 female age 10 mos. in need of warm, loving & caring homes. These furry felines are simply adorable, friend and loving. I'm giving the cats/kittens away for FREE!

The kittens have not yet had their first visit to the Vet yet all of the cats / kittens are house broken. The 10 mos. old cats have had their rabies vaccinations. All are ready for their new home(s).

New caregivers will be responsible for transporting them from their location in Hyattsville, MD in a pet carrier.

For pictures and/or to arrange a visit to see them please contact buttafly@ymail.com

Thank you.

Guest nataya

i will lone to have the female kitten if you still have it let me no i have a pet carrier for it thank you you can call me at 2022809874 or 2028890108 or email me at ntjj69@yahoo.com

Guest Tia

I have 12 kittens available FREE! I may be reached via e-mail artiastry@verizon.net or via phone (202) 439-0091. All of the kittens are gray w/ short hair. Some are fluffy and the others are not. Please contact me if you or anyone you know are interested. I'm trying to give the kittens away as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tia

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this