DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
almalik76

Tickle Friend Needed!

I'm a professional male seeking friendly, open-minded and VERY TICKLISH women willing to let me tickle your feet, waist, sides, armpits, etc. If this sounds like fun and you could use some extra $$$ I would love to hear from you.

I do not require any nudity, will not touch you sexually, and do not expect you to do anything but laugh, squirm and react naturally to me tickling your most ticklish spots. Hopefully, you'll have as much fun as I will... Please, only respond if you are truly very, very ticklish.

Guest Rose

I'm a professional male seeking friendly, open-minded and VERY TICKLISH women willing to let me tickle your feet, waist, sides, armpits, etc. If this sounds like fun and you could use some extra $$$ I would love to hear from you.

I do not require any nudity, will not touch you sexually, and do not expect you to do anything but laugh, squirm and react naturally to me tickling your most ticklish spots. Hopefully, you'll have as much fun as I will... Please, only respond if you are truly very, very ticklish.

[/quote

I'm extermly ticklish, where are you from?

[/quote

I'm extermly ticklish, where are you from?

Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply. I am from Washington DC. Let me know if you are still interested.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this