Washington DC Message Boards

Last Sundays Church Lesson

jmn0730

Sunday's Church lesson was about the Crucifiction of Jesus and it was the most touching ceremony. I strongly suggest that every Christian see "Passions of Christ." Although this movie came out a few years ago, it is the best visual description I have ever seen about what Jesus really went through. It is a hard movie to sit through with controlled emotions.

Guest human_*

I think that if we just follow this simple rule we would all be better off. "Do unto others as they would do unto you".But of course that means Not investigating the democrat head of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform :: Chairman Henry A.

Why did one of his family members join a lobbying firm just 1.5 months after Henry waxmen took office?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday's Church lesson was about the Crucifiction of Jesus and it was the most touching ceremony. I strongly suggest that every Christian see "Passions of Christ." Although this movie came out a few years ago, it is the best visual description I have ever seen about what Jesus really went through. It is a hard movie to sit through with controlled emotions.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.