Washington DC Message Boards

my mom fell down the stirs and hurt her self

joeknight

My mom fell down the stirs and broke her hip and split her head open. I am worried for her and I did not sleep at all last night. I hope she will be all right and be ok and I know she will be going to a nursing home and I do not know if she will come home. That scares me very much. I love you mom love your son Joe knight.

Edited by joeknight

Joe,

I am so sorry that your mom got hurt. She is in my prayers. If your family needs anything, please let me know.

thank you for your concern and you are my best friend in the world. I am sad that she is not at home with me and my brother and the dogs. I am praying every day that she is going to get better and come home soon.

You are one of the greatest sons a Mom could ever have, Joe. I know she will always be proud of you.

Call me if you need a friend, thank you for being concerned I miss my mom and I am praying every day for my mom to get better and you are a great friend and I am going to call you today.

Doug

hey joe! I'm so sorry about what happened to your mom. I hope everything is getting better and I will keep her in my prayers
thank you Jessica for thinking of me and my mom and all of us should pray every night for her. I am praying every day afternoon and night for my mom to get better and come home.