Washington DC Message Boards

Michael Reagan calls for death threats against Mark‏ Dice

Guest Eric

Radio talk show host Michael Reagan is calling for the murder of political activist, Mark Dice, after hearing that Dice is mailing letters and DVDs to troops in Iraq. Reagan wants to pay for the bullets.

View the video at YouTube.

“Excuse me folks, I’m going to say this. We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets.”

Reagan adds, “How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”

Dice is demanding that Reagan be fired immediately. “Calling for the murder of someone because you disagree with their political stance is absolutely unacceptable, un American, and possibly illegal,” says Dice.

Dice has filed a report with the FBI and is considering legal action against Reagan.

Dice’s organization, The Resistance, has launched a campaign to send documentary films and declassified documents to U.S. troops who are stationed in Iraq to inform them that the 9/11 attacks were aided by elements within the U.S. government.

http://www.reagan.com/

How to properly file an official FCC complaint against Michael Reagan for death threats against Mark‏ Dice & 911 Truthers

We are being encouraged to file complaints with the FCC. However, simply

e-mailing the FCC is not the proper or correct way to file an official complaint. I called the FCC today June 13 at 12:32PM Pacific Time, at

(888) 225-5322, and spent 10 minutes on the phone with a helpful FCC representative who instructed me as to the proper proceudres as to how to file an official complaint, which when concluded will include an official complaint case number on record.

Here is what to do:

Log onto http://www.fcc.gov

Click "For Consumers" (top right of page)

Click "File A Complaint" (middle bottom of page)

Click on "Broadcast (TV and Radio), Cable, and Satellite Issues"

Click "next"

Click "Unauthorized, Unfair, Biased, Illegal Broadcasts"

Click "Next"

Go to bottom of the page, click "Continue To Online Form"

You may get a notice stating "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items." Click OK.

Fill Out Form 2000E Media (General) Complaint

You will be asked for your name, address, phone number, and a description of your complaint. The blank entry field description form, located at the bottom of the form in 5. C.

is limited to 1000 characters, so it must be brief. (Below is what I wrote).

You will then be given a complaint number form, which you can print, and they say to fax that form to them when following up.

The FCC agent told me that after you complete this process, your complaint will be sent to an FCC analysis team.

Here is what I wrote in box 5c. I had only a few characters remaining when finished.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.