Washington DC Message Boards

OBAMA WILL FACE THE RACE CARD IN NOVEMBER

Psycho

OBAMA WILL FACE THE RACE CARD IN NOVEMBER

obama_race_white_house_NA01_wide_horizontal.jpg

Many believe that if Barack Obama is the Democratic nominee for President of the United State that if he loses to John McCain in November, then it will probably reflect the fact that a good percentage of non-African Americans are not ready for an African American president than for any other reason.

I estimate that about 20% of all white Democrats will not vote for an African America or woman and when November rolls around we will see these people either jump party lines or stay home.

Also Obama faces among 5% of the Democrats a belief that he lacks enough experience in government to be president and these Democrats will definitely vote for McCain on the experience issue.

Indeed, Obama faces a uphill battle come November and I believe a lot of open-minded people see that.

Guest Zach

I think you are right. But, I think this is good for our country. Being of Jewish background I think many in my community have a great dislike for him. I can understand the sediment. People used to call me a kike or jew boy when I was young. Despite the fact that many Democrats do not like Lieberman, he really has helped the Jewish community. I hope that if Obama is elected people will stop the racial and ethnic persecutions.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.