Washington DC Message Boards

Nationals won yesterday at Phillies

joeknight

I was happy that the Nationals beat the Phillies. I hope they go to the World Series and become champions. I like the Washington Redskins and I like the Washington Wizards and I like the Washington Capitals. Those are the Teams I like a lot and I am ready for the Football season to start and go to the game real soon.

I am happy that the Nationals are on a roll. I am ready for the Redskins. I am happy that I am working hard and Luke and Ed are going to take me to a Redskins game this year. I am a die-hard Redskins fan and Nationals fan and capitals fan and wizard’s fan too. I love sports and I like writing about my favorite teams and I enjoy working at dcpages a lot.

The Nationals are great. I think that you are a mean guy for saying that to me and that does not bhather me and I would like to hear from you soon. I love the Nationals and Redskins and Capitals and the Wizards too. You look scary to me and I would not want to meet you in a dark alley at night. Write me soon.

Joe,

I am prejudice.

I grew up next to Shea Stadium and the only team that matters to me are the New York Mets.

It is not a matter of being mean but one of pride for my team.

The Nationals are great. I think that you are a mean guy for saying that to me and that does not bhather me and I would like to hear from you soon. I love the Nationals and Redskins and Capitals and the Wizards too. You look scary to me and I would not want to meet you in a dark alley at night. Write me soon.

I understand that you love your team. I know you are not mean. I like you a lot and I want to hear from you again. I love all my teams to. I think we all should like are teams and be loyal to them. You are a great guy and I hope to hear from you soon. Your friend Joe knight.