Washington DC Message Boards

Season Finale of Desperate Housewives

Guest Wisteria Lane

Guest Wisteria Lane

Anyone who watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives last night had to be left scratching their heads. What is up with the 5-year fast-forward?

And so much has happened in the 5 years. Do not read further if you missed the episode.

Gaby now is a mother of two little girls???

Bree has a cookbook coming out and is together with Orson?

Lynette's twin boys apparently steal cars on a regular basis?

And what happened to Mike? He was replaced with another man no one has seen before?

Nice name for your kid too Susan, I have never meet a boy named Maynard in my entire life.

I was surprised that the show actually wrapped up some issues. There was a murder or two, child-abuse accusations, and of course a fleeing drug dealer. So much can happen on a one hour (more like 30 minutes once you ax ALL THE COMMERCIALS) in Wisteria Lane.

Guest LoveCharm79

Kayla IS evil. To the core, through and through. Whether this was triggered by her mom's death or not, she's an antisocial, psychopathic, manipulative, tyrannical little girl who needs to be stopped as soon as possible.

Guest Wisteria Lane
Kayla IS evil. To the core, through and through. Whether this was triggered by her mom's death or not, she's an antisocial, psychopathic, manipulative, tyrannical little girl who needs to be stopped as soon as possible.

You have to give it to the writer's on the show. They have made Kayla (how old is she 13? 14?) the smartest, most sinister villain this show has ever seen. And that says alot considering how twisted Bree's son Andrew has been in past episodes.

Who is your favorite villain on the show?

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.