Washington DC Message Boards

Jenna Bush Wedding - America's Darling

Guest I am so excited

Guest I am so excited

Jenna Bush and Henry Hager would hold their wedding service on Saturday May 10, 2008 at her parents' Prairie Chapel Ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Henry Hager is currently a graduate student in business administration at the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Virginia. A Wake Forest University graduate and a member of Kappa Alpha Order, Hager worked as a U.S. Department of Commerce aide for Carlos Gutierrez and as a White House aide for Karl Rove. He is the son of Virginia Republican Party Chairman John H. Hager, who previously served as lieutenant governor of Virginia and as the U.S. Department of Education Assistant Secretary under George W. Bush.

jennabushweddingphotos.jpg

I thought I would put up some photos of the Jenna Bush Wedding.

Saturday, May 10, 2008 - Jenna Bush poses prior to her wedding to Henry Hager at Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas. White House photo by Shealah Craighead

Jenna_Bush.jpg

President George W. Bush and Mrs. Laura Bush pose with daughters Jenna and Barbara Saturday, May 10, 2008, at Prairie Chapel Ranch in Crawford, Texas, prior to the wedding of Jenna and Henry Hager. White House photo by Shealah Craighead

Bush_Family.jpg

Henry Hager and Jenna Bush exchange vows at the altar Saturday, May 10, 2008, during their wedding ceremony at Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas. Presiding over the ceremony is the Rev. Kirbyjon Caldwell of Houston's Windsor Village United Methodist Church. White House photo by Shealah Craighead

Henry_Hager_and_Jenna_Bush_Vows.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Henry Hager pose for photographs along the lake at Prairie Chapel Ranch following their wedding ceremony Saturday, May 10, 2008, in Crawford, Texas. White House photo by Shealah Craighead

Mr._Mrs__Henry_Hager.jpg

Henry and Jenna Hager pause as they cut their wedding cake Saturday, May 10, 2008, during a reception in their honor following the ceremony at Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas. White House photo by Shealah Craighead

Henry_Jenna_Hager_Wedding_Cake.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.