Washington DC Message Boards

Rap Artist Seeking Creative Rock Band/Individual Musicians

xixixix

Rap artist seeking talented musicians to work with for creative tasks, performing ect. For those who are curious or interested please reply to this post. Serious inquires only. Must be a person who loves to have fun, open minded, and loves to perform.

Miss XixixiX

Guest Guest
Rap artist seeking talented musicians to work with for creative tasks, performing ect. For those who are curious or interested please reply to this post. Serious inquires only. Must be a person who loves to have fun, open minded, and loves to perform.

Miss XixixiX

I've been around for a while, 21 songs on the market, wrote 3 albumns, living off royalties semi-anually, perform originals when I get the urge, searching around for connection.

peace out;'./, Tree

• 2 years later...
Guest jkyka

Hi my name is jkyka Im a musician and a very talented one at that i play the trumpet, guitar, bass, drums, and piano I also vocalize I do every genre of music all the way from classic rock to your new age hip hop i would love to perform n create music with you If u like wat you read then hit me up my number is (765) 561 0865 hope to here from and i also think ur passion is just as strong as mine wen it comes to music.

sincerly,

J.kyka aka collide

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.