Washington DC Message Boards

WHERE DOES DC MAYOR ADRIAN FENTY & HIS DADDY BUY THEIR DRUGS

WHERE DOES DC MAYOR ADRIAN FENTY &

HIS DADDY BUY THEIR DRUGS

Fenty_Times.jpg

While Mayor Adrian Fenty and his daddy buy their drugs wherever it is available, there is one location they like to go to and be assured of quality and quantity. That location is a business dealing in Jamaican goods named Irietes located at 5531 Illinois Avenue, NW in Washington, DC and they have been buying from this location for years according to our ears and eyes on the streets. Our upcoming video will bare the truth of this fact.

Mayor Fenty’s daddy has been a druggie most of his adult life, and Mayor Fenty began dabbling in controlled substances before his college days with a fondness at first for Marijuana and has graduated up to Cocaine University.

While Mayor Fenty will have you, your children and best friends busted and sent away for a drug crime, he gets to run freely under the protection of DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier who looks the other way just as she did when she ordered Fenty’s release after being picked up for beating on his wife when Lanier was acting 4D MPD Commander.

Mayor Adrian Fenty is more crooked and junked out than Marion Barry, and Fenty is another good reason why DC should never get a vote in Congress as voters in DC keep on electing junkies, losers and other misfits to run our local government.

If you grew up in the Mt. Pleasant area of DC and just happened to live next door to The Fentys then you would have seen enough to make your eyes pop out.

So you are saying that Adrian Fenty does drugs and beats on his wife. That is terrible. How did you find out?

Guest Maxine

You lived next door to the mayor and saw him do drugs. Was he smoking crack or weed. Good for you for getting the word out. Tell me some stories. I want to tell my friends.

What I and others saw was Mayor Fenty and especially his father smoke weed on their front porch and yard.

Back in those days, it was hard to get the MPD to arrest anyone for just smoking a single marijuana cigarette.

As a matter of fact, up until the year 2000, you could find tons of people smoking marijuana openly at DuPont Circle until the Park Police started arresting people doing such.

You lived next door to the mayor and saw him do drugs. Was he smoking crack or weed. Good for you for getting the word out. Tell me some stories. I want to tell my friends.
Edited by Slick Willie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.