Washington DC Message Boards

JOHN McCAIN WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Psycho

By the way BlingBling; I play a way better game of economic politics than verbal politics.

No matter which one comes into office? I got your group Hook,Line, and Sinker. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Republicans in the McSame camp may not like my attacks, but they tend to forget his Chelsea Clinton back in ‘98.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Right now I think the worse ones to be in office is McCain and Paline. I still feel that our country can not stand four more years of a Republican in office, if they are going to proceed with what Bush is doing now.

By the way BlingBling; I play a way better game of economic politics than verbal politics.

No matter which one comes into office? I got your group Hook,Line, and Sinker. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hummm Okay!!! So you are still voting democrat "Raven".

I like that ticket McCain and Palin, If the voters want some one who can shake up the real system?

then it would be McCain. If they want some one who owes everyone in sight, and WILL continue with politics as usual? Then that person WILL be Obama.

Out of the two Candidates, only one CAN reach across the aisle, and he has a proven track record of it "McCain". I really don't have to post it cause everyone knows it.

LOL, Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Right now I think the worse ones to be in office is McCain and Paline. I still feel that our country can not stand four more years of a Republican in office, if they are going to proceed with what Bush is doing now.

Hummm Okay!!! So you are still voting democrat "Raven".

I like that ticket McCain and Palin, If the voters want some one who can shake up the real system?

then it would be McCain. If they want some one who owes everyone in sight, and WILL continue with politics as usual? Then that person WILL be Obama.

Out of the two Candidates, only one CAN reach across the aisle, and he has a proven track record of it "McCain". I really don't have to post it cause everyone knows it.

McCain is definitely respected and nobody can dispute his shaking this election up. I just want to understand why Republican party leaders are speaking up against him. It gets voters nervous when they hear that their party nomination is being called a liar. Are these the people he wants shaken out of the party?

I don't know Luke, that's some thing that's not even on my radar screen.

McCain is definitely respected and nobody can dispute his shaking this election up. I just want to understand why Republican party leaders are speaking up against him. It gets voters nervous when they hear that their party nomination is being called a liar. Are these the people he wants shaken out of the party?

Guest that is what is really bothering me is that his own party is speaking out against him. True he does have a proven track record for reaching across the table. He has given a lot to this country as well.

I just do not think that the AVERAGE American citizen can handle 4 more years if they proceed with the Bush economics. We need jobs here, and not just the type where it is paper pushing, service, but more manufacturing, and a heck of a lot less out sourcing.

I also feel that WOMEN have a choice, and NO ONE should tell them what to do with their bodies, or their con sense.

As far a voting Democrat, that is still to be seen yet, all facts are not in, and until they are I am open.

I don't know Luke, that's some thing that's not even on my radar screen.

This is too funny that it might be a distraction. Did you know John McCain helped create the BlackBerry. Yes, that's right, the Senator who doesn't know how to turn on a computer helped create the BlackBerry.

Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a top McCain policy adviser, waved his BlackBerry around and talked about McCain's work as a senator, telling reporters Tuesday, "You're looking at the miracle that John McCain helped create."

Hey BONEHEAD!!! BlackBerries are made in Canada, by a Canadian company, Research In Motion, that has absolutely nothing to do with telecommunication laws in America.

Senator John McCain’s campaign manager (Rick Davis) was paid more than $30,000 a month for five years as president of an advocacy group set up by the mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to defend them against stricter regulations

• 4 weeks later...

From here on out the election is all about grassroots organization and hard work -- the type of roll-up-your-sleeves, shoe-leather politics that is the strength of our Party.

We are up against a political and fundraising machine the likes of which we have never seen before in modern politics. A machine designed for one purpose: to aid the Obama-Biden Democrats' power grab and return America to the higher taxes, bigger government, and failed defeatist policies of the past.

From vicious attack ads smearing our candidates to pouring thousands of paid operatives into crucial battleground states, leftist special interest groups will spend over $1 billion to elect the most liberal Democrat presidential ticket in our country's history to the White House and expand the Democrats' majorities in Congress.

The liberal mainstream media is also doing their part. In the daily newspapers and nightly news programs, they have condoned the misleading distortions and dishonest attacks against our Republican candidates through their slanted reporting in favor of the opposition.

We must fight back if our Party is to retain the White House, reclaim control of the U.S. House and Senate, and elect more Reform Republicans to state and local offices dedicated to our agenda of strengthening our economy, increasing America's energy independence, winning the war against Islamic extremism and improving the health care system.

Sincerely,

John McCain

Guest WAKE UP PEOPLE

Howard Stern really is a smart guy. It was interesting how he tested blacks voting for Obama. He wanted see if they really support his views. So, Howard sent a reporter out to the streets and switched Obama's views with McCain's views. Further he asked blacks if they would mind Sarah Palin being his running mate. This is too funny...

• 1 month later...
Law; If the democrats try that little stunt? They WILL lose support "Because it WILL be seen as trying to steal the election's by trying to use the legal process, as it was tried in 2000".

I can't believe that the democrats would be that stupid AGAIN? But then I could be mistaken. ]:)

The GOP did not TRY to steal the 2000 election via the 'legal' process, they DID steal it. Blatantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.