DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

White House Christmas Ornament Availability

Guest Guest

I recieved an email about the new 2004 White House Christmas Ornament now being available, but I foolishly deleted the email. Does anyone know where I can get this years ornament? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Donna

I would recomend

http://www.whitehousechristmasornament.com

The 2004 Rutherford B. Hayes Ornament. Inspired by President Hayes love to take his family and guest on sleigh rides around the hill Washington DC, this hand-painted oval niche keepsake is handsomely decorated by a 24-carat, gold-finished brass frame with enameled colors. The reverse shimmers with white snowflakes against an enameled royal blue sky. This Christmas Gift Idea can serve as either a handsome Christmas display or White House Christmas Tree Ornament. Whether you are looking for a holiday ornament, a tree ornament, or Christmas collectable, this gift will make any Christmas a White Christmas.

Guest Bill Harold

I found a great store, America in DC that has all the White House and every official government ornament available.

Does anyone know if they make FBI christmas ornaments?

If they do how much are they and where can I pick one up? Is it a series? I went to the FBI site but couldn't find any information. Please help! There for a retired field agent (my father) 60th birthday.

Guest .

Anyone know where I can receive a discount on a large purchase of ornaments. We can spend between $8-$12 per ornament. This will be a fundraiser for a youth church group.

Any suggestions!

Guest Augustine

I have a large quantity of ornaments that I could sell to you for around that price. How many are you looking to purchase?

I went to the official address by the Decatur House and they were sold. I need some Christmas Ornaments. I am desperate.

Guest Laura Anne

I went to the official address by the Decatur House and they were sold out.

buy them online, and be sure you will get them

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this