DC Message Boards
soontobeengaged

Engagement Rings

I will soon be asking my best friend and beautiful girlfriend to marry me, but I am missing one key ingredient -- the engagement ring!

I'm not sure if this is the best section of the message board to inquire about this in (if there is a better area, let me know), but what are the best jewelers in the DC area to shop at for an engagement ring. If it helps, I am looking to buy a sapphire engagement ring and I can spend up to around $2k (unless I find a perfect ring that costs more) - after all, I am only a poor graduate student.

Thanks for all the help anyone can give me. I will be forever indebted!

Luke_Wilbur    5

I got my engagement ring at Esterman Jewelers in White Flint Mall. I created a design and there goldsmith did an amazing job. I should really photograph it.

Level Two, 214 - Level Two Floor Plan

Phone Number: 301.770.5155

htttp://www.EstermanJewelers.com

White Flint

11301 Rockville Pike

North Bethesda, MD 20895-1021

Monday-Saturday 10 am - 9:30 pm

Sunday Noon - 6 pm

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

Congradulation's, and may you have many many children. They really WILL keep you well grounded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will soon be asking my best friend and beautiful girlfriend to marry me, but I am missing one key ingredient -- the engagement ring!

I'm not sure if this is the best section of the message board to inquire about this in (if there is a better area, let me know), but what are the best jewelers in the DC area to shop at for an engagement ring. If it helps, I am looking to buy a sapphire engagement ring and I can spend up to around $2k (unless I find a perfect ring that costs more) - after all, I am only a poor graduate student.

Guest Taken   
Guest Taken

I like the fact you have been in business for quite some time.

We at Diamonds on Web carry our own inventory as we ourselves are a true wholesaler. In fact, we have been providing quality certified diamonds to jewelry stores throughout North America for over 24 years now.

Also, the fact that you are an American company. This gives me trust in case there are problems with the engagement rings.

Corporate Address:

548 Market Street, Suite #21245

San Francisco, CA 94104 US

Although, I consider your 30 day return policy rather narrow. Setting problems can occur after that period of time.

In order to process a return, simply contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-968-8810 to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Our Customer Service staff will provide you simple instructions on how to properly package, insure and ship your items back to our office. Items sent to our office without a RAN number, packages shipped beyond the 30 day return period, or packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.

Guest Shecky   
Guest Shecky

My Princess deserves the very best. Only the Hope Diamond will do. But maybe a replica is good enough wub.gif

Hope-Diamond-Pin-L.jpg

$125

Forget De Beers! I love this as a Christmas gift idea. Now, if I could only convince someone to buy it for me!!!!

happygandb    0

I see that you are seacrching a sapphire ring, I have a suggestion

http://www.randrjewelers.com/#!product/prd1/3016421071/r5670