Washington DC Message Boards

THE CORRUPT ONES BLOG 2008

Psycho

I live for stuff like this. I will share this with everyone on my mailing list.

Anything to make me laugh. I kinda wanna go to that Safeway in Georgetown.

Hey it's really close to the city so there are always alot of weirdo's around there.

We can all be weird at times. :lol:

What a piece of crap that website is. Poorly written, by obviously fictionalized "authors", loaded with clearly fictional statistics, and filled with plagiarized images.

Seriously, did a 12-year-old design that blog? It's embarassing

Guest Brokeback Bob

LMN ... are you gay?

What a piece of crap that website is. Poorly written, by obviously fictionalized "authors", loaded with clearly fictional statistics, and filled with plagiarized images.

Seriously, did a 12-year-old design that blog? It's embarassing

Luke,

I noticed Slick Willie spams your message boards, but does not even have a link back to you. I really think this person is using you. I have read alot of his past posts and noticed the man is just a false pundit spinning half truths. His satire is good, but very devious in context. Just my opinion.

Guest human_*

Maybe Slick wants to get into politics. I really feel sorry for anyone who wants to get into the world that I'm in. So many egos’.

When I came in here, I told the ones who were reading the posts in here to get their careers first before coming into my world "Politics".

Because not too many last in this type of field "It's Hard". I thought many times that my career in politics would be over, because I have a nasty pension for doing what is right, and not what is easy.

==================================================================

Luke,

I noticed Slick Willie spams your message boards, but does not even have a link back to you. I really think this person is using you. I have read alot of his past posts and noticed the man is just a false pundit spinning half truths. His satire is good, but very devious in context. Just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rees for God
Yea, I am going to run for City Council at Large against Kwame Brown.

Great. Now Rees can top the 18 votes he received in Ward 3 after an 18 month campaign.

Go get 'em tiger.

The final vote count after two corretions was first 32 votes then amended to 438 votes.

Great. Now Rees can top the 18 votes he received in Ward 3 after an 18 month campaign.

Go get 'em tiger.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.