Washington DC Message Boards

Redskins Outlook

Guest skins fan

Guest skins fan

I have always had a great time watching the Redskins in action.

I always go hoping that they are going to win and they don't always but they are still my team no matter what.

My Outlook on the Redskins next season is that we are going all the way.. Our teammates are strong willed and are working much better as a team at the end of this season. We can and will do it. It was time for Gibbs to go and be with his family and enjoy life. We still have the same coaching just minus one coach (Gibbs).

Go Skins 2008'

Guest I love Bacon

Did you see that the Snyder promoted his buddy Vinny to Executive Vice President of Football Operations. His last position was Vice President of Football operations. Too funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim Fassel? Are you joking? Plain and simple Washington Redskins fans HATE DAN SNYDER. He does not deserve the Wasington Redskins. He makes the worst decisions and only cares about MONEY. What he did to Greg Williams is unforgivable and stupid. Lets get rid of the one person outside of Gibbs that could have kept this as a unified team. What must the players be thinking? What must Jason Campbell thinking? Snyder keeps on making bad mistakes. Remember his decision with Marvin Lewis. The only thing I can think is Danny Boy is taking advice from his guru buddy Tom Cruise. How long will Redskins fans be stuck in purgatory? DO NOT BUY ANY DAN SNYDER MERCHANDISE. DO NOT GO TO SIX FLAGS. HIT SNYDER WHERE IT HURTS HIM MOST. When he starts losing money then he'll sell. Synder does not seem to realize or appreciate that Redskins fans subsidize and contribute to the overall financial success of the Redskins! He is just a Bethesda high school nerd that wants to get back at all the people who picked on him. You remember the type. That kid that nobody wanted to play with. Vinny Cerrato is just a YES Man butt kisser. Hopefully when Bush/Cheney leaves the white house, Snyder/Cerrrato will leave Redskin Park.

Pass the word about a new petition that Dan Snyder needs to go

http://www.petitiononline.com/Redskins/petition.html

Also any homeless people that need warm clothing this winter.

I am officially renouncing my Skins allegiance after witnessing the Danny/Vinny show over the past several weeks. Free

All size M (mens)--coaches shirts, mock turtleneck(W,B,Blk)

Two jackets as well.

Dan

202-841-7452

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/clo/553309494.html

Edited by HailtotheChief

Someone recently informed me of an interesting fact. Each time the New York Giants have won a Super Bowl the Washington Redskins win the next one. I looked it up and sure enough, its true.

Super Bowl XXI New York Giants 39 Denver Broncos 20

Super Bowl XXII Washington Redskins 42 Denver Broncos 10

Super Bowl XXV New York Giants 20 Buffalo Bills 19

Super Bowl XXV Washington Redskins 37 Buffalo Bills 24

If this holds true, the Skins should beat New England in the Super Bowl next year!

Doubt that will happen with the way Snyder and his donkey have screwed up the team. Still no coach right!

Someone recently informed me of an interesting fact. Each time the New York Giants have won a Super Bowl the Washington Redskins win the next one. I looked it up and sure enough, its true.

Super Bowl XXI New York Giants 39 Denver Broncos 20

Super Bowl XXII Washington Redskins 42 Denver Broncos 10

Super Bowl XXV New York Giants 20 Buffalo Bills 19

Super Bowl XXV Washington Redskins 37 Buffalo Bills 24

If this holds true, the Skins should beat New England in the Super Bowl next year!

Doubt that will happen with the way Snyder and his donkey have screwed up the team. Still no coach right!

Dan the Man settled for an unproven quarterbacks coach to run his SnyderSkins. I am sure the exodus of players will start soon.

Guest Yomammie

It's too early to tell if Zorn will be the worst hire. He is coming to a team with a developing QB (which is a perfect fit) and bringing a west coact offense that I think will be good for Campbell that ran it pretty well i college

• 1 month later...

I am excited about the 2008 season. I know we will beat the Dallas Cowboys twice this year and beat all the other teams in the NFL. I am the Redskins super fan and that’s not going to change at all. I love the Washington Redskins the best and I hope Luke, Ed and I can go to a Redskins game this year. I am working hard and being good for Luke and that’s what I love doing and that’s not going to change at all.

• 1 month later...

I am not a but kisser to any one and I think you are a jerk for saying that about me. I think Jim Zorn is a great coach. I think he will take the Redskins all the way to the Super bowl. So don’t run your big mouth about me any more you nasty person. I do not like you at all and I do not want you to write me any more you hear me boy.

The Redskins do not suck. You suck and you are not a true fan at all. I am a die-hard Redskins fan for life. I know that the Redskins will do great this year and go all the way to the super bowl. I hate you for saying that about my team you are not loyal to any thing at all. You are a mean person and I do not like you at all. Do not write me any more man you hear me. This is a message from the 1! Fan of the Washington Redskins.

• 1 month later...

I think you are not a true fan of the Redskins. I have been a Redskins fan for all my life. I like the Redskins because they are a great team. I like the Redskins cheerleaders and I am excited about the 2008 season. I am happy that I have a great job and I have a great friend that’s Luke. I have a great brother and a great father and mother too.

I agree that it was time for Gibbs to go. I like Coach Jim Zorn and the new Players and I am ready for the 2008 season. I am glad that Clinton Portis is doing well. I think that we will go to the big game this year. I am excited about going to the Redskins game this year. Go Skins!