Washington DC Message Boards

Censure Bush

Guest Human

I really don't play politics well, all I understand is the facts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ivpressonline.com/articles/2004...pinion/ed03.txt

Wednesday, June 16, 2004 2:43 PM PDT

For the past several week I have observed in the I.V. Press several letters from various people, Democrats, calling President Bush a liar, warmonger, having a chemically fried brain, etc, etc., etc.

We know Democrats never lie, never exaggerate, have always been honest with the people and have always told the people the truth. None of them wanted this war, never supported it, have always tried to stop it for the sake of the men in uniform and the country. They stated there never were any weapons of mass destruction and he took us to war unnecessarily! I guess only a few of us remember the following:

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." — Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-Mich), Tom Daschle (D-S.D.), John Kerry (D-Mass.), and others, Oct. 9, 1998.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." — Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Dec. 16, 1998

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." — Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." — Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." — Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.), Sept. 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." — Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), Oct. 9, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant U.N. resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" — Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), Oct. 10, 2002.

In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists, including al-Qaida members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." — Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." — Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real" — Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.), Jan. 23. 2003

TOM LANDRUM.

Guest Billy
We know Democrats never lie, never exaggerate, have always been honest with the people and have always told the people the truth.

I hope you liberal idiots realize that your preaching is full of hypocrisy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.