Washington DC Message Boards

Do Redskin Fans Hate T.O. ?

Guest Jason

I am sick of hearing about T.O. this, T.O. that. So what if he did good against an average at best Deadskin secondary. New England gave the Cowboys a good thrashing. When you want to talk talent Randy Moss is the real deal story. There is no team like New England. We are dominant in every category. We are going unbeaten this year. There will never be a team that comes close to our dynasty. So forget about T.O. he is yesterday's news story. Forget about the Redskins. It has been decades since they were in the Superbowl.

I think the better joke is how the Redskins spent 10 million dollars and a third-round and fourth-round pick for Brandon Lloyd. Al Saunders called Brandon Lloyd "smooth as silk."

Get a grip fellas. Your whole team is a joke.

I am sick of hearing about T.O. this, T.O. that. So what if he did good against an average at best Deadskin secondary. New England gave the Cowboys a good thrashing. When you want to talk talent Randy Moss is the real deal story. There is no team like New England. We are dominant in every category. We are going unbeaten this year. There will never be a team that comes close to our dynasty. So forget about T.O. he is yesterday's news story. Forget about the Redskins. It has been decades since they were in the Superbowl.

I think the better joke is how the Redskins spent 10 million dollars and a third-round and fourth-round pick for Brandon Lloyd. Al Saunders called Brandon Lloyd "smooth as silk."

Get a grip fellas. Your whole team is a joke.

You are the joke Yatra. This is Washington DC not New England. We love our home team. Would you go over to your friends house and tell his mother that her food is crap? If you are that type of person then I am willing to bet you do not have alot of friends.

Brandon Lloyd is hurt and no longer playing for the Redskins this season. So at this point he is a non issue.