DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Karl Rudder

The Farce of the News Media

Why has every aspect of the news media for 75 years insulted DC residents, taxicab drivers and tourists by completely failing to research and report on the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab zone system. The Washington Post published only one revealing editorial on only November 13, 1971 that refers to, "The Taxicab Rider" that Congress had attached to every DC Appropiations Act that disallowed the DC government any further authority to, "consider or enforce any rules or regulations made in regards to installing meters in DC taxicabs."

On November 8, 2008 the DC City Council member Jim Graham held a hearing that addressed the recent decision by Mayor Fenty to install meters in DC taxicabs by merely asking for the public and taxicab drivers to express their opinion on such a decision.

Believe it or not Graham is a graduate of law school and his profile indicates his once having been employed by the Supreme Court in researching the data that they were considering. Despite such an educational and professional background DC City Council member Graham, and others, refuse to responsibly research and openly consider the initial and still standing government and court decisions that had denied the DC taxicab zone system.

I recently ended my frustration in only having my research on the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab zone system to just be available via google.com under the subject of, "Karl Rudder's Blog". My recently graduating my limited computer skills now allows my research on the Congressional corruption of the DC Taxicab Industry to also be now available on my web site of,

http://mysite.verizon.net/franklyput/dctaxicabregulations/

The farce of the news media is revealed by the fact that the unique DC taxicab zone system has been in operation since 1934 despite the little known fact that DC initially had used meters in all taxicabs and the zone system was denied by a detailed decision of DC Public Utilities Commission order no. 956 on November 6, 1931. Very few know of the denial of any version of the zone system ever being approved by the DC government decision nor of the fact that this initial government decision had been upheld by two court decisions.

The local news media will be "reporting" about the people responsible for recently stealing 30 million dollars from DC tax revenue yet the same news media will continue to refuse to expose the irresponsible means that Congress and DC politicians have wasted hundreds of millions of dollars since 1934 on the very expensive costs for numerous "studies" that only kept the unique zone system in operation.

An example that DC Pages began to publish years ago that completely failed to address the legal facts of the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab industry is still available via the google.com subject, "The DC Taxicab Commission".

The UnSolved Mystery is, "Why isn't there a referral to the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab industry made available on the first pages on google.com in respect to, "The DC Taxicab Commission", " The DC Taxicab Zone System" etc.

Numerous "studies" by expensive governmental puppets and articles by the news media have continued to fail to responsibly research and report on the inequity and the racist design of the DC taxicab zone system that provides the cheapest and most reliable taxicab service to "white" people in downtown and NW areas of DC while the predominantly Afro-American residents are insulted by a very poor quality of service and are often charged for a two or three zone fare for traveling short distances in many of our DC communities.

I will maintain my faith in our ability to be intelligent and communicate and cooperate for our own benefit and will one day through that strength be able to better motivate DC politicians and the news media to address the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab industry with just a fraction of the effort that they spend on other issues.

I always share with young students in grades 1 -12 and adults students working on achieving their GED or doing better in college that my formula is that:

SINCERITY = MEASURABLE RESULTS

Edited by Karl Rudder

For what it's worth; You are persistent "It's a compliment".

Just one question; why hasn't the D.C. residents demanded change of this system?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why has every aspect of the news media for 75 years insulted DC residents, taxicab drivers and tourists by completely failing to research and report on the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab zone system. The Washington Post published only one revealing editorial on only November 13, 1971 that refers to, "The Taxicab Rider" that Congress had attached to every DC Appropiations Act that disallowed the DC government any further authority to, "consider or enforce any rules or regulations made in regards to installing meters in DC taxicabs."

On November 8, 2008 the DC City Council member Jim Graham held a hearing that addressed the recent decision by Mayor Fenty to install meters in DC taxicabs by merely asking for the public and taxicab drivers to express their opinion on such a decision.

Believe it or not Graham is a graduate of law school and his profile indicates his once having been employed by the Supreme Court in researching the data that they were considering. Despite such an educational and professional background DC City Council member Graham, and others, refuse to responsibly research and openly consider the initial and still standing government and court decisions that had denied the DC taxicab zone system.

I recently ended my frustration in only having my research on the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab zone system to just be available via google.com under the subject of, "Karl Rudder's Blog". My recently graduating my limited computer skills now allows my research on the Congressional corruption of the DC Taxicab Industry to also be now available on my web site of,

http://mysite.verizon.net/franklyput/dctaxicabregulations/

The farce of the news media is revealed by the fact that the unique DC taxicab zone system has been in operation since 1934 despite the little known fact that DC initially had used meters in all taxicabs and the zone system was denied by a detailed decision of DC Public Utilities Commission order no. 956 on November 6, 1931. Very few know of the denial of any version of the zone system ever being approved by the DC government decision nor of the fact that this initial government decision had been upheld by two court decisions.

The local news media will be "reporting" about the people responsible for recently stealing 30 million dollars from DC tax revenue yet the same news media will continue to refuse to expose the irresponsible means that Congress and DC politicians have wasted hundreds of millions of dollars since 1934 on the very expensive costs for numerous "studies" that only kept the unique zone system in operation.

An example that DC Pages began to publish years ago that completely failed to address the legal facts of the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab industry is still available via the google.com subject, "The DC Taxicab Commission".

The UnSolved Mystery is, "Why isn't there a referral to the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab industry made available on the first pages on google.com in respect to, "The DC Taxicab Commission", " The DC Taxicab Zone System" etc.

Numerous "studies" by expensive governmental puppets and articles by the news media have continued to fail to responsibly research and report on the inequity and the racist design of the DC taxicab zone system that provides the cheapest and most reliable taxicab service to "white" people in downtown and NW areas of DC while the predominantly Afro-American residents are insulted by a very poor quality of service and are often charged for a two or three zone fare for traveling short distances in many of our DC communities.

I will maintain my faith in our ability to be intelligent and communicate and cooperate for our own benefit and will one day through that strength be able to better motivate DC politicians and the news media to address the Congressional corruption of the DC taxicab industry with just a fraction of the effort that they spend on other issues.

I always share with young students in grades 1 -12 and adults students working on achieving their GED or doing better in college that my formula is that:

SINCERITY = MEASURABLE RESULTS

Guest Karl Rudder

Del.Norton and all DC politicians have refused to research and ever responsibly motivate the news media to expose the Congressional corruption of the unique DC taxicab Zone System!POLITRICKS OR POLITICS??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this