Washington DC Message Boards

Free Night of Theatre in DC

Luke_Wilbur

Discover DC's dynamic theatre scene during the second annual "Free Night of Theater," presented by the League of Washington Theatres in conjunction with the Theatre Communications Group. Designed to help build new audiences and to introduce regular theatre-goers to new venues, "Free Night of Theater" allows you to catch free performances at 16 Washington-area theatres on October 18. (Note: Because of production schedules, some theatres will offer Free Night of Theater performances between October 9 and November 4).

Tickets will be available through the League of Washington Theatres website beginning at noon on Monday, October 1, 2007. You can reserve up to two (2) free tickets to any show at any participating theatre and pick them up at the box office before the start of the show. Mark your calendar - tickets will sell out quickly.

Participating theatres include: Arena Stage, Folger Theatre, GALA Theatre, MetroStage, Olney Theatre, Quotidian Theatre Company, Rep Stage, Rorschach Theatre, Round House Theatre, Shakespeare Theatre Company, Signature Theatre, Teatro de la Luna, Theater J, Washington Improv Theater, Washington Shakespeare Company, and Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company.

Enjoy the show!

http://www.lowt.org/fnot/fnothome.html

I think the free movies at night are cool and I would like to go to the free movies night with you on October 18th. I think it would be a great time too. I love theater performances too. Luke I would love to go with you to the free movies at night. I hope we all at DCpages can go to the free movies at night on October 18th and have a great time too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.