Washington DC Message Boards

Russia tests world's most powerful vacuum bomb

Luke_Wilbur

Russia has tested a thermobaric bomb that is the most powerful in the world, a top military official said Tuesday.

Known as a vacuum bomb, it uses a fuel-air explosive and can create overpressures equal to an atomic bomb, said Alexander Rukshin, deputy chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces.

"It is environmentally friendly, compared to a nuclear bomb, and it will enable us to ensure national security and at the same time stand up to international terrorism in any part of the globe and in any situation," he said.

He stressed that the bomb does not violate any of the international agreements that Russia has signed.

2007RussiaBomb.jpg

Russia is supplying Venezuela with new submarines, and the democrats like Venezuela.

I just don't understand on whose side the Democrats are really on?

Remember also that Russia is supplying Nuclear tech to Iran, as well as training.

And because of the democrats politics? Now every Major Country in the Middle East WANTS

Nuclear tech.

You know it gets better, because it's not just the Middle East, but also Latin America "All because the democrats wanted power back, NO MATTER WHAT".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you know what's really funny about all of this?????

IT'S THE TRUTH.

Not the truth as I see it, but just the truth. Like a friend of mine who IS a democrat told me once

"Just tell the people the truth, and then Let Them do with it as they Please".

Guest Crack my back

Its one word fellas.

Meet Greed

Greed gets what it wants.

Greed has **nerds**, drug pushers, gun smugglers, hired assassins, weapons dealers all working for it.

Greed has police, politicians, priests, judges, in its pocket.

Greed broadcasts its message every day.

Greed is not racist, everyone is its nigga.

Greed wants us to fight each other.

Greed wants us to hate each other.

Greed wants us to deceive each other.

Greed wants you to believe there is no other.

Greed will leave you for another.

Guest Jennie 2.5

As global citizens entering the third millenium, free and unrestricted communication with each other is essential and inevitable. State borders will cease to exist, race will become a non-issue, and social standing and caste status will be obliterated. Digital existance is the next step in evolutionary development. The collective keystrokes of a world's population will define who we are, as a species of animals at mental lightspeed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.