Washington DC Message Boards

Oct 2 Benefit Party (adams Morgan)

janina

You are invited to a Party benefit to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!!!! The Society is giving me the training I need to complete the 26.2 miles I will run/walk on October 26, 2003 at the Marine Corps Marathon.

Please forward this to as many people possible and hang up in all work/ shared spaces!!! I am very behind in fundraising and really need all the support possible.

Attached is a flyer but here is also the details :

Where : Angry Inch Saloon , Located in Adams Morgan - 2450 18th Street NW , Washington, DC 20009 Phone# 202.234.3041

When: Thursday night October 2, 2003 begins at 5:30 pm to whenever !!!

Cost: Cover will be a donation of $5.00 which will entitle you to drink specials and one free door prize ticket.

Details: Party like you never partied like before...OK, so this can be just a great excuse to mingle and have a good time!!!! All house beers will be $2, and one dollar off all drinks served including a great selection of wines. If you feel a bit hungry all food will be $4.95 with a huge selection from the kitchen menu!!! Also I have been collecting a wide range of door prizes which include gift certificates from such places as: Lauriel Plaza, 3rd Power Gym, Chipotle, and Golds Gym, Stark Raving MAD, Joy of Motion... more to be determined but so far already about $500 in prizes has been collected!!!! Everyone will receive a door ticket with donation, but if you don't feel so lucky or want additional chances at getting a prize you can buy tickets for only $1.00. There will also be several raffles available throughout the night!!!

Please send this message off to everyone!!!! I have invited guests from: On Tap Magazine, Girls Going out.com, Meet in DC, Adams Morgan Festival Staff, Mt. Pleasant Festival Staff, Team in Training Members for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and you!!! Hope to see you there!!!

Thanks,

Janina

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.