DC Message Boards
Luke_Wilbur

Housing for Rent - $1000 English Basement in Brookland/Eckington

Luke_Wilbur    5

$800 Share in Brookland/Eckington. Girl & dog seek roommate to share a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath old, cool-lookin row house with old skool wood floors, a new kitchen, big LR, separate DR, two decks, security system, and a massive washer dryer. You get the big, sunny front bedroom with three windows and a huge closet. I get the back room. The third bedroom is for our friends/relatives to crash when they stay. About me: Im a neat freak. I work two jobs, sometimes travel for one of them. Im super responsible for my dog. She has her own dog walker and we go on adventure treks and errands together on the weekend-especially now that its summer. You will have to let her out to tee-tee if you get home from work before me. Im 31 and female and pretty easygoing about everything. I dont care about your age, sex, gender, sexuality, weird habits, or overnight guests as long as you periodically replace community items like milk, toilet paper, goat cheese, and garlic-stuffed olives.

$1000 English Basement in Brookland/Eckington. 1 Bedroom English basement plus available June 1st. Flexible move in date. Galley kitchen, living room, plus small office/mud room. $1000 includes gas and electric. Full kitchen with your own washer dryer, own entrance, lots of closet space, your own parking spot if you need one. Cats and dogs are ok. Its a pretty cool apartment-theres windows in front, in back, and in the bedroom. Security system. You can even paint the place if you like, just run the colors by me. Id probably even help you.

Please e-mail Nicky at deltantc@yahoo.com . Come and check the place out this weekend or next (May 18-20 or 25-28). Or email me for pictures. I want to get both places rented ASAP.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.