Washington DC Message Boards

my mom and I had a great day for mothers day

joeknight

Sunday on mother’s day was great my mom and I went to the mall and had lunch and then we went home and work on the yard and then we had dinner and then we watched TV and then she went to bed and then I went to bed. Then I came to work. I think I help my mom a lot and I love her with all my heart and soul and I will always care for her and love her. I am going to take care of my parents and be good to them. My family is important to me and I am going to be a great son and a great brother to Dave. My brother called Sunday and wished her a happy mothers day. I had a great time with my mom on mothers day.

• 2 years later...
Guest Luvs His Momma

I was thinking about giving my Mom this unique Mother's Day gift. What do you think???

Silver-Heart-Paperweight-S.jpg

Silver Heart Paperweight$20

I don't have much money, and its the thought that really matters.

• 1 year later...
Guest david st roman

Hi everyone! I’m new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jamie and I joined this group to make new friends and because (Give reason of pertinence of the forum area – take time to look at some posts). A little bit about me: I am 28, I live in rural Tennessee, I am married and have 2 boys by the name of Jake and Ethan. I am an avid music lover and my favorite new country artist is David St. Romain and my favorite new song by him is a Mother’s Day tribute song called "Twenty Years Late". (

)

I hope to meet some folks around here and would love to know what kind of music everyone else likes. Thanks and I hope to get to know the members here!