DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
silver_surfer

Google Mail

I would like to use Gmail account to receive & keep wide varity of pictures sent to enter Fourth of July 2004 Photo Contest. In addition to that, my future plan to launch Washingto, DC Daily or Monthly Photo Contest requires huge space enough to manage tons of participants' photos. By holding those kinds of contests, we can bring much more people to DCpages.com. Activate DC community more.

Peace :lol:

Guest Dip

I would like an invitation to Google Mail as it's the one thing in the world thats related to computing that Microsoft cant seem to call their own. Hopefully by having a Google Mail acocunt I will not continually be offered tiny email account for massive amounts of money. Who wants to pay for a calendar for goodness sake. On top of this I also promoted Google to all of my friends and the next time they need something, its google alright! Finally I'd just like to say I love Google. I believe in everything it stands for from Google to Froogle to Gmail, I cant fault it, I just cant.

PS I think you're great. (nice little cheap plug there lol)

:-)

Guest dip

sorry i just posted that message but forgot to give you my email incase you think I'm worthy of a GMail account. It's

crazymon@hotmail.com

(Yuck hotmail!)

Oh and please pardon the spelling in both of the posts!

Guest i need google mail

if you can invite me to send me a invite my email is dragon4euro@hotmail.com , thanks :)

Guest i need google mail

if you can invite me to send me a invite my email is dragon4euro@hotmail.com , thanks :)

Guest ceejay

I would be grateful if you sent me a GMail invite. I've been using the internet since 1993 and have used many of the old and new. I need it simply because I'm tired of having four different e-mail accountsin order to keep nice pictures from friends or unforgettable emails from "others" I'm tired of the juggling. If you send the invitation to me thanks. If not thanks. Peace

here's my email address trinic@netzero.net

Guest I need a Gmail count

if you can invite me to send me a invite my email is ogiscrack@yahoo.com.ar , thanks

Guest victoria

hey.. if you have an invite send it this way!!!

Victoria Paredes

vpcolombia@yahoo.com :P

Guest player

I am looking for someone to invite me in gmail.

Cause its very large space that they provide.

bay! :)

tea83@email.si

Guest Guest

i need a gmail invitation please

i' m bored about hotmail and yahoo

if you have one to

torukos@yahoo.com

also my friend has a gmail acc.but he doesn't have any buttons on the homepage of gmail to invite me ? what is needed for a gmailer to invite others ?

Guest Guest

I need an invitation for GMail Somebody please help me. my email address is cbaunni@hotmail.com