DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest uropian

Gratitude Forum!

Guest uropian

I want to say that your site better throughout the World Wide Web :)

Thank you. Keep it.

The Power of DC Pages

As I was surfing the net I came across the DC Pages website and I am amazed at all of the information that is avalible.

There is everything from Restaurants, to The Ocean City Guide, to Local Politics as well. Something that is really important to me is the free posting of events. My roomate has a band and I have erged him to post his information on DC Pages for new gigs. I am positve that he will get some responce and recognition when he decideds to register with DCPages.

If I could define DCPages, I would say that it is a very personable website that will catch your eye and make you want to keep searching for more things to see and do, or voice your own opinion on something that matters to you. Its not just all of DC that you can find facts or information about.

I have come across things that would normally not be of interest to me in the DC Message Board section. I do look at some of those subjects anyway just to see other peoples points of view and intrests are. I can also find out that are liked or disliked in the beautiful city of Washington, DC, or one of the top 10 Hotels in Ocean City. One stop on this website and I don't need to go anywhere else.

The events section is a great tool for posting any seminars, rock shows, Family Night Out events, etc. For Free!! What more could you ask for?

The possibilitie are endless. What I mean by that is you can point and click and be involed in your community just like that. You can advertise, find a Nanny or look for a job. These are just a small fraction of things to explore. How convient!

The many areas of information that are provided at DCPages is whatever you make it. If you participate and involving yourself with DCPages.com

then you are willing to making things happen for you and others in the area who want to be heard or seen.

The DCPages is powerful and anyone from anywhere can contribute to it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this