DC Message Boards
Guest Victor Conner

Parkingticket.com

Guest Guest
Can someone please send me a copy of the appeal letter- I cant find mine and they wont give me my money back

Thanks

http://www.tinou.com/tow.jsp

or tyep in "penalty hold letter" in a google.com search and you'll come up with 2 genric letters

Guest dodo
Had 7 tickets with them. Only one was dismissed. The other 6 were upheld on appeal. My experience has been the same..missing some of the paperwork..mostly the letters that they provide to you to provide to the court. I have all of the appeal determinations but got a response similiar to what the other poster had. I finally filed with the Better Business BUreau, of which Parking Ticket.COm answered. Their reply to the BBB that said that i totally disregarded the terms and conditions and was not willing to do my part in the agreement.

It is BS..do not use them

Can SOMEONE please send me a copy of the appeals letter that they created which bascially states that the judge did not carefully look at the evidence before making the determination. If I dont send them a copy of that letter I would never get a refund of the $82.50 that I paid them ( for my $165 ticket in NY which I should have never got in the first place).These guys are a bunch of rogues.Worse still there are quite a few magazines that seem to advertise their heroics and dub them as the saviours of the world. If I can prevent atleast one person from falling prey to these filthy rogues I would have done my job

Guest Colman

Same as everyone else here. This is just throwing good money away after the fact. The dismissal letter was almost childlike. The whole thing was time consuming, frustrating and the smarmy negativity was downright insulting! Stay away from these thieves! A scam - just read what his former employee had to say!

Guest cassi
:rolleyes: [/i] :rolleyes: Hi, I just wanted to say "thanks" to every one who came forward about this situation. I was about to get engulfed into it all. I guest I was being a little greedy, I didn't want to pay my fines (60.00x4) in addiction A (115.00,95.00,65.00,65.00)ticket. I shouldn't have paid them sooner but you know how it is. Well I still need help. I'll just be hosnest and ask dmv for pardonice . Thank you again STEVEN & EVERYONE.

Guest Bernie From NYC

DO NOT USE PARKING TICKET.COM

Just like the above post. If your guilty just pay.

If your innocet you will probably beat the ticket on your own.

And In New York city. There are so many ways to get parking tickets, parking ticket.com

is not able to customize your defence letter to suit your specific situation.

THEY SUCK and TOOK my money.

I consider it a lesson learned.

Bernard Courtines

Guest Friend

I used it and it worked perfectly for me in Queens NYC. I was guilty but I simply filled out the questionair and they sent me a letter to send it and I never heard back.

Also a few years ago I received a ticket from NYC and I was no where near NYC on that day but when I went to fight it they said tough luck. I went to the next level and again no luck. I was out $200 and I never even entering the city. So I loved parkingticket.com and I would rather pay anyone else than the city for my mistake.

Guest rg

:angry: always always always fight a ticket in dc

1. follow their directions

2. be polite and respectiful (even if you dont mean it, who would?)

3. appeal the ticket!

The real purpose is to burn their resources and hold on to your money as long as possible. I have appealed all and have had a few just vanish, ok with me.

Put the ball in their court and burn up the resources. If enough do this we can choke the f'ing enemy. Remember this is your city and this applies to all, its a goverment run by thugs.

Guest JD

Parkingticket.com is a rip off. They did not beat my ticket. When i submitted all the paper work for a refund they denied my claim. I had every single piece of paper work that they require. EVERETHING and they denied it. The reason: When I printed their stuff to mail to the city I changed the font used. I tried to argue with them that what does the font have to do with the content wich is what is important, they said they would look into it...its been 6 months.. never heard from anyone. This is a scam and a rip off. Be a honest person and pay, I eneded up paying more than I would've had I pay the ticket.

Guest N

I too have been scammed by this service.

I disputed 2 tickets with this service and lost on both.

One ticket I asked for a refund on they refused because they did not get the letter denying my appeal. Well I never got it from the court! But nonetheless they don't care.

The other I submitted a refund request for 4 months ago and today I received an email saying that it was denied because I removed their copyright?? from some element of the letter? This site is madness. The lack of telephone support for individuals and the fact that they don't have a human's name anywhere tells you all you need to know.

I am going to file a small claims suit to recoup my $110 of refunds. I will post the results here. I have some free time so this should be an enjoyable way to teach these guys they have to honor their refund policies and not screw people over. For those of you getting refunds, dispute it with your CC company right away since their elaborate 120+ day refund review period (what are they doing, handwriting analysis at los alamos??) ensures you will elapse your CC refund period time.

Get these guys! Don't let them rip you off!

Guest youngtree

I too have been scammed by this service.

I disputed 2 tickets with this service and lost on both.

One ticket I asked for a refund on they refused because they did not get the letter denying my appeal. Well I never got it from the court! But nonetheless they don't care.

The other I submitted a refund request for 4 months ago and today I received an email saying that it was denied because I removed their copyright?? from some element of the letter? This site is madness. The lack of telephone support for individuals and the fact that they don't have a human's name anywhere tells you all you need to know.

I am going to file a small claims suit to recoup my $110 of refunds. I will post the results here. I have some free time so this should be an enjoyable way to teach these guys they have to honor their refund policies and not screw people over. For those of you getting refunds, dispute it with your CC company right away since their elaborate 120+ day refund review period (what are they doing, handwriting analysis at los alamos??) ensures you will elapse your CC refund period time.

Get these guys! Don't let them rip you off!

Guest Guest

I fell for the same scam. They just keep deny they received the proper materials. Send by fax, send by registered mai, the costs keep adding up, which they won't refund. So in the end you pay the full cost of the ticke, plus penalties for losing appeal, plus another 50% of the ticket which you already paid to "ripoff".com and all the copying, mailing and faxing costs. It gets to the point where you feel like a fool and frustrated. It would have been cheaper to take off half a day to go to court and try to figh the ticket. :angry: Someone at one of the newspapers of networks should look into this. I tried complaining to state agenise and got nowhere. :angry:

Here ya go....

Shame On You: Stalled By Parkingticket.com

Shame on You rescues a Queens woman from a parkingticket.com nightmare

(CBS) QUEENS Antonia Backer's nightmare began when she parked at a bus stop last year and got a ticket for $115. The middle class mother of two from Queens who works as an administrative assistant contacted parkingticket.com. The New Jersey based company specializes in fighting tickets by finding errors on them and advertises on Howard Stern's radio show.

"Parkingticket.com. They have judges and retired police officers that will help you get your tickets dismissed," Stern said in a commercial for the company.

The company charges half the price of the ticket. If the ticket is not dismissed they promise to refund what you paid them.

"It was a gamble," said Arnold Diaz. "It was a gamble and the gamble failed," said Backer. "Big time, right?" asked Diaz. Backer agreed, "Big time".

After Backer sent the company the information on her ticket they e-mailed her a letter to send to the Parking Violations Bureau. It cited a number of supposed errors including Item 3 which claimed the date on the ticket was wrong. But Backer says that wasn't true. The date was correct.

Backer said she didn't want to send in something that was incorrect. "I wanted to send the right thing in, not the wrong thing," said Backer.

So she took Item 3 out of the company's letter, copied it over, and sent it to the Parking Violations Bureau. She was found guilty and had to pay the $115. But when she then requested a refund from parkingticket.com she got a shocking e-mail reply. It says she violated one of the company's terms and conditions that says "customers agree not to copy (or) edit..." any part of parkingticket.com's e-mails and provides for penalties.

Diaz asked, "Did it occur to you that you were violating their copyright...?" "How did I violate their copyright when I used it for the purpose of what they were giving it to me for, just that I left out those sentences?" asked Backer.

Then came the bombshell. The e-mail says "In view of your unauthorized use of our property...we have charged your credit card in the amount of $5,000".

"Five thousand dollars!" Backer exclaimed. "Five thousand dollars. That's too far fetched for me. Too far fetched...for leaving three sentences out of a letter, three measly sentences out of a letter, $5,000." said Backer.

But that's not all. The company's letter also threatened her saying "our company employs retired police who...work with district attorneys' offices...should you file a credit card dispute with your bank regarding the $5,000 charge-- which is your right-- we will have no other choice but to escalate this matter to our Legal Department..." which "would likely act to file criminal charges against you".

Backer said, "Criminal charges! I was panicking. I'm saying what's going to happen? Criminal charges. What are they going to charge me with? They're going to throw me in jail?"

We wanted to speak with parkingticket.com founder Glen Bolofsky who appeared on CBS2 last year boasting about his company's success rate.

"Over 70 percent of the tickets we handle are dismissed," said Bolofsky in a June 2004 interview.

But Bolofsky refused to speak on camera about this case. When we first contacted him by phone, he said Ms. Backer had agreed to the "terms and conditions" which disclose the $5,000 penalty; that she should have used the company's Help Desk to correct any errors in its letter; and that what she did amounts to piracy. But late last week Bolofsky sent us a letter saying his company just discovered it had made a big mistake in Ms. Backer's case.

Bolofsky says his company just found e-mails in it's files. One is supposedly from Ms. Backer last year asking for permission to edit the letter. A second email is the company's reply saying "yes" she could edit it. We showed copies of the emails to Antonia Backer who says she's never seen them before.

Backer said, "If I wrote something like this I would have presented it to you to show that I did ask that question. But I didn't. I didn't write them a letter and they didn't answer me.

"So what do you make of this?" asked Diaz. "I don't think they want to be on TV, that they charged this poor slob $5,000," she replied.

Bolofsky says the e-mails are real and perhaps Ms. Backer just forgot about them. He wrote to Shame on You "The company regrets the actions undertaken against Ms. Backer and has already processed a full credit on all amounts charged. Parkingticket.com commends your job in seeking to protect Ms. Antonia Backer's rights as a consumer."

"Once they heard Shame On You the wheels started rolling and they started figuring out, what can we do to make us look good," said Backer.

While we're glad there's a happy ending we nevertheless induct into our CBS2 Hall of Shame, parkingticket.com for it's outrageous bullying tactics.

Guest Jon

Do NOT use parkingtickets.com! I just wasted more time and money by using their service. They make it so hard for you to get a refund that you just want to give up. After following their laborous procedure, I was told that all the paperwork was not complete and that it was too late to refax. Therefore they kept my money. You're better off just paying the fine all together or fighting it yourself. The service left such a bad taste in my mouth that I'll looking to spread the word about them on as many websites as possible.

Beware!

Has anyone heard of whether ParkingTicket.com ?

DC really seems corrupt when hear how a former DC Police officer

can fix your parking tickets for money.

Guest Nicholas Jarecki

Finally! Vindication! Success! Oh damn it was annoying to get it done, but victory is sweet! These fraudsters' time has come! Well, maybe not, but...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Fri, 4 Apr 2006 09:00:55 -0500

To: "parkingticket.com HelpDesk" <help@parkingticket.com>

Subject: RE: [030-0B495CE6-3C87] RE: Paperwork received for ticket 1063270042

Hi, just wondering how it was going for you. I think that you have lost, embarassingly so, and won't be recovering any funds because your fraudulent practices have been exposed. Since I was successful with the CC company, I will be re-opening the BBB case and putting that on file. I know you were confident that since in your opinion I thought myself "above the law" that you would prevail, but it seems obvious now that you have failed as you justly deserve to for cheating your customers.

Just thought I'd check in and see how it was going. How is it going with this?

best,

nick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: parkingticket.com HelpDesk [mailto:help@parkingticket.com]

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:38 AM

To: Nicholas Jarecki

Subject: [030-0B495CE6-3C87] RE: Paperwork received for ticket 1063270042

Hi,

Thank you for your email. We do regret your decision to issue a credit card dispute, for it obliges us to respond exclusively to the Bank from this point forward. Though you may feel that contractual obligations and U.S. Copyright laws do not apply to you, we feel differently and will proceed accordingly.

Thank you.

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:00:55 -0500

To: "parkingticket.com HelpDesk" <help@parkingticket.com>

Subject: RE: [030-0B495CE6-3C87] RE: Paperwork received for ticket 1063270042

Hi there,

I just wanted you to know that my credit card company credited me back

the full amount of disputed charges and closed their investigation

today. They have also been advised not to process any charges from you

or your merchant accounts to my card again. I also wanted you to know

that I got your response from the Better Business Bureau and I am filing

an amended complaint with the fully detailed specifics that will

permanently be on your record.

I think the way you conduct business is shameful and beyond reproach. I

am glad to know that I have been vindicated with a refund. I will make

sure never to recommend your business to anyone I encounter.

I feel very satsified!!

Nick.

From: parkingticket.com HelpDesk [mailto:help@parkingticket.com]

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:11 PM

Subject: [030-0B495CE6-3C87] RE: Paperwork received for ticket

Hi,

Since this issue appears to be resolved, we will close it out. End of

discussion. Just be aware as you continue your

dispute case with your credit card company, we did everything correctly,

we did our part, we did our job. And I personally went out of my way to

explain the rules and responsibility, something you will not do. But

thank you for your opinions and take care.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:53:48 -0500

To: <help@parkingticket.com>

Subject: Re: [030-0B495CE6-3C87] RE: Paperwork received for ticket

Hi I completely disagree, I admit I violated nothing, and again I ask

for an explanation. It appears your rules are created to make refunds

difficult, otherwise you could provide me with a reason why the

copyright is necessary to aid in dismissal. If it isn't, its not a

legally valid reason to not refund as I have explained. So you either

owe me a valid explanation or a refund. Additionally, the letter I

printed was printed from your website, so if a mark was left off your

program left it off, not something within my control.

Please explain.

As you know, I have disputed this with my cc company and will be

forwarding all correspondence to them. If they do not refund, I will

file a small claims action.

Finally I have asked 3 times for you to fax me the paperwork in

question. You have not done so. Please respond on this as well.

Thank you.

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wed Jan 25 14:35:30 2006

Hi,

Why does anything make sense is what you are asking. OK, it's the rules,

clearly stated on our web site and in our Terms & Conditions, no changes

are permitted to our letters, and our copyright logo. It wasn't a secret

and don't know exactly what you want us to say. You violated the Terms,

you even agreed you did, and the WHY you ask, is that it is what the

company requires, plain and simple. I can't even over-ride it and not

sure I would even consider it. It's just the way it is. It's like

anywhere else. I could go on and on, but really it wouldn't make any

difference here. Hey, we had S.O.P.s with the police dept when I was on

ther job. I didn't always like or agree with them but I had no choice,

it's the way it was, is or so on. So have some understanding here, and

if I could do anything else for you I would, but I can't. OK.

Take care.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:00:47 -0500

You fail to explain how the copyright mark makes any difference in

resolving the case. How does that affect outcome? Terms and conditions

are not absolute, they must have a reason. For instance, you can't make

it a term that I address you as "your majesty" if you want it to be

legally valid. So again for the fourth time, please explain how the

copyright mark affects anything.

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Wed Jan 25 13:35:52 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Actually I just reviewed

all the paperwork you faxed us for ticket numbers 7259681160 and

We again reviewed the original letter you printed out and the letter you

faxed to the Refund Section to process your refund request.. For both

tickets,

Here is the results of that review.

Your refund request was denied for the following reasons:

A review of the paperwork you submitted shows that our Copyrighted

document(s) have been edited or modified in the following way(s):

The parkingticket.com Copyright Mark has been removed from the letter

They were missing from BOTH letters you faxed to us. No copyright there

at all!

And the Refund Section made the correct decision, I looked at both

documents in question and they were different, the copyright logo was

missing from the pages you faxed to us. No question. Really, this closes

the case, but thank you anyway.

Than you for your patience and understanding. Please understand our

decision. I'm not just making it up.

I looked at all the documents, the copyright was not there!

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:42:27 -0500

And I meant fax the letter you say has no copyright on it, not the terms

and conditions. The one you are saying your reviewed

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Tue Jan 24 15:34:05 2006

Hi,

Already answered you and explained Nick, please understand. Thanks.

Once again,

This is what is on the first page of our web site. You had to read this,

agree to this, and even check off on this BEFORE you even began the

process to fight your ticket!

Terms & Conditions

By using this site, you, the Customer, agree that you have read and

agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions. These Terms &

Conditions are subject to change without notice. Any changes will be

incorporated into the Terms & Conditions posted to this website from

time to time. Customer's continued use of the website or the

parkingticket.com helpdesk, following the posting of any changes to the

Terms & Conditions, constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you do

not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please do not access this

website or our helpdesk.

11. Should Customer receive a Guilty Determination from the Appeals

Board, only then, at that time,

does parkingticket.com agree to refund the Guaranteed Dismissal Fee, as

long as Customer forwards to parkingticket.com the

following paperwork within thirty (30) days of the date of the Appeals

Board determination:

a copy of the parking ticket; a copy of the corresponding Vehicle

Registration; the original signed (and notarized, if applicable)

Dismissal

Letter; the original signed (and notarized, if applicable) Appeal

Letter; a copy of the first Guilty Hearing Determination;

a copy of the second Guilty Hearing Determination;

and any and all other attachments that were instructed to be attached in

the original Dismissal Letter and "Instructions" page. Customer agrees

to allow parkingticket.com up to ninety (90) days from Customer's latest

submission, to review and verify Customer's paperwork prior to approving

or declining a refund. Customer understands and agrees that if Customer

does not forward his/her complete set of paperwork -- as defined above

-- to parkingticket.com, via fax, within thirty (30) days of the date of

the Appeals Board determination, then parkingticket.com will be relieved

in full of its promise to issue any refund. Please note that each refund

request must be made individually and all paperwork must be received

within the initial thirty (30) day period. Should Customer request that

parkingticket.com customize or modify their dismissal paperwork from the

standard parkingticket.com paperwork, then Customer agrees that

parkingticket.com shall be relieved in full of its guarantee provisions.

A violation of any terms or conditions stated in the Terms & Conditions

of the parkingticket.com website will release parkingticket.com from its

guarantee refund fee provision.

A violation of any terms or conditions stated in the Terms and

Conditions of

the parkingticket.com website will release parkingticket.com from its

guarantee refund fee provision.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:15:54 -0500

Please fax me the paperwork in question to 2129841442 attn nick

Why does it matter if your mark is removed? What effect would that have

on getting the ticket dismissed?

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Tue Jan 24 15:07:54 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

As you requested, I re- reviewed all document again, OK?

We have completed a full review of your refund request for ticket

#1063270042 and reviewed again the original letter you printed out and

the letter you faxed to the Refund Section to process your refund

request..

Here is the results of that review.

A review of the paperwork you submitted shows that our Copyrighted

The parkingticket.com Copyright Mark has been removed from the letter

And the Refund Section made the correct decision, I looked at both

documents in question and they were different, the copyright logo was

missing from the page you faxed to us. No question. And this is in

direct violation of our Terms & Conditions as stated previously.

Than you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:09:14 -0500

You've not responded to any substantive point in my note below. Do you

want to credit back some money or do you want to let the cc company and

or courts figure it out? Last time I ask. Nick

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Mon Jan 23 12:36:15 2006

Hi,

We sincerely aim to please everyone 100% of the time. We pride ourselves

in keeping our customers coming back over and over again. But alas, no

one can please everyone all of the time - though we strive for the very

highest level of customer satisfaction.

If you follow our instructions you are guaranteed to either have your

ticket dismissed or reduced or you will be entitled to obtain a full

refund from parkingticket.com - according to our standard terms. We

simply ask you to kindly comply with our instructions so that your

refund request can be reviewed in a timely manner.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this most important matter

because we truly LOVE to beat parking tickets !

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:21:11 -0500

I have filed the dispute. If you want to credit the refund I will remove

it. Your regulation is absurd and so is your explanation and the massive

delay in your response. As is your delinquent status with the BBB and

the number of refund complaints on the net. Should I not receive

satisfaction from my cc company, I will file a small claims action in

the nj court. I have the time and feel poorly treated overall. If you

want to refund this and my other disputed charge with you or make an

arrangement for settlement, please advise.

I cannot see any logic as to why your logo on a piece of paper would

make any difference in case outcome or how I would even have knowingly

removed it. I followed your instructions and expect a refund and

satisfaction. Anything else will simply incur the further cc dispute or

court action. Let me know.

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Sun Jan 22 15:10:24 2006

Hi,

Thank you very much for your e-mail. We appreciate it very much. The

city is well aware of the services we offer, and your judgment will not

be affected by our name on your documents. The first page, which is our

instructions page and has our logo on top should not be sent to the

city. The rest of the pages should be left untouched.

And the Refund Section reviewed your documents and you removed the

parkingticket.com logo on your disdmissal letter. You made adjustments

that were not permitted per our Terms & Conditions.

You have not mentioned - we hope in the spirit of good will - that you

have not issued a Credit Card dispute. If that has happened - or does

happen - we will need to respond to that accordingly. We would be forced

to advise them that we did our work and feel we have no obligation to

refund any monies due. On the other side of the coin...if you work

closely with us, we will do everything we possibly can to help you and

your company now and in the future.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:39:14 -0500

This is exactly what you wrote me before. I must have a full

explanation. What copyright was removed from what document? When? Where?

Why does it matter? Please explain.

In the meantime I have begin dispute proceedings on this and my other

transaction with you with visa.

I await your response.

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Sat Jan 21 16:27:41 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We have completed a full review of your refund request for ticket

#1063270042.

Here is the results of that review:

Refund denied <java script:doShowHide(spnReviewDetail2)>

* A review of the paperwork you submitted shows that our Copyrighted

* The parkingticket.com Copyright Mark has been removed from the letter.

Thank you again and take care.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:15:02 -0500

I don't understand what you are talking about. I was never told anything

was denied. What is this nonsense about your copyright? Please update

me. I will begin a dispute proceeding with my credit card otherwise. I

have no understanding of what term you think I violated and have waited

patiently for your response. I expect a full explanation and prompt

refund.

--

Nicholas Jarecki

The Green Room

nick@greenroomfilms.net

Sent: Thu Jan 19 23:42:06 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. After a full review, your refund denial was

upheld in late October of last year for the following reason:

Refund denied <java script:doShowHide(spnReviewDetail2)>

* A review of the paperwork you submitted shows that our Copyrighted

* The parkingticket.com Copyright Mark has been removed from the letter.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:50:52 -0500

To: "Nicholas Jarecki" <nick@greenroomfilms.net>

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have forwarded it to our senior manager, Refund Section.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Sent: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:14:46 -0500

To: "parkingticket.com" <help@parkingticket.com>

Subject: RE: Paperwork received for ticket 1063270042

Please advise on the status of this ticket refund.

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:40 AM

Subject: Paperwork received for ticket 1063270042

Dear Customer:

An additional submission of documents relating to your refund file for

ticket number 1063270042 was received on 10/14/2005.

We will review this submission as promptly as possible to identify if

all the required items are present. If all required items are present,

please allow us up to 90 days from the receipt of your most recent

submission to perform a full review. As you know, fighting parking

tickets requires that all paperwork is in order.

Thank you very much for your business and we will do our best to review

your request as promptly as possible. You will receive an email

notification as soon as the status is updated.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

We LOVE to beat parking tickets!

Guest james_*

Thanks for all this info! I was about to use their service but it looks I'll just wind up paying a lot more.

thx again!

Guest Ben_*

Hoax and ripoff. Again, they disallow the refund based on a technicality. I could have written a better letter myself. DON'T USE THIS SERVICE! It is frustrating enough to fall victim to an income generating system by the city you live in, after already paying outrageous taxes, to lose another 50% to a company that will rip you off. There is a reason they don't have a phone number, because it is a total hoax.

-Ben

Has anyone heard of whether ParkingTicket.com ?

DC really seems corrupt when hear how a former DC Police officer

can fix your parking tickets for money.

These guys are scammers!!!! The scam is in the guarenteed refund. They set the rules so tight you have no chance of getting your money back. See my email from them when I tried to get my refund after I was found guilty.

I've heard this again and again. Time to fight back. Besides an email complaint to BBB. I intend to file a class action lawsuit on these scammers. If you have a similar story email me at espnfan@lycos.com ALso plan to host a website telling all the denial of refund stories. Interested? let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

This email is to inform you that in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, your request for a refund on ticket #341813113 was not approved for the following reasons:

A review of the paperwork you submitted shows that our Copyrighted document(s) have been edited or modified in the following way(s):

The parkingticket.com Copyright Mark does not appear on the Dismissal Letter. Refund Request not filed within 30 days of date of final Hearing Determination

If you have any questions or feel this is in error, please contact us promptly by responding to this email. Please note, we answer all emails on a first-come, first-served basis.

Thank you,

The Support Team

parkingticket.com

Guest SoJu

I knew their services were too good to be true <_<

It's a good thing I looked them up before acquiring their assistance. I've browsed through the correspondences and they sound the least bit professional. Thanks for sharing your experiences with them, I'll be sure to stay away from them.

Do not use www.parkingticket.com. They are a bunch of thieves and they will not win your parking ticket for you. They will keep your money and they employee people who specifically give you the run around when its time to get a refund.

Here is a tip if you have been scammed by the parkingticket.com scam site and you want to get them back.

Call your credit card company and say you would like to dispute the charge. They will ask you the date and info about the the transaction. They will have you send you letter you need to sign and detail the information about the reason you are disputing the charge. You will get credited the amount you paid parkingticket.com and to put some icing on the cake!! parkingingticket.com will get charged a dispute fee of $25 to $50 depending on there merchant credit card processor. So for all you people that have been scammed by these scammers, please call your credit card company and dispute the charge now. If enough people call in and dispute the charges to there credit cards parkingticket.com will be shut down. Tell your friends and post this to message board on the internet to spread the word. If we all do it no one else be fall into the parkingticket.com scam!

Guest aibric

wow... same thing happened to me.. their letter was complete bs, they came to my defense in the letter only by stating the fines are excessive and the police are trying to fulfill a quota, no crap! i paid that much for a letter stating the obvious that these so called experts have mustered up in an automated system? really? and you don't find out what their defense will be until after you pay! of course my ticket was upheld and i have to pay the original fine ($115) plus half of the ticket to go to these thieves. the appeal is ridiculous, the only argument is the original judge did not read it correctly, while if you look at the guilty ticket, every single argument they made in the letter was addressed by the person upholding the appeal.. no way im gonna win an appeal, but i have to waste more time and more postage in order to get their refund, which im sure may not even happen. at this point i'll never use their service again, the best we can do is get the word out so no one ever uses them again.

Guest R. Young

wow... same thing happened to me.. their letter was complete bs, they came to my defense in the letter only by stating the fines are excessive and the police are trying to fulfill a quota, no crap! i paid that much for a letter stating the obvious that these so called experts have mustered up in an automated system? really? and you don't find out what their defense will be until after you pay! of course my ticket was upheld and i have to pay the original fine ($115) plus half of the ticket to go to these thieves. the appeal is ridiculous, the only argument is the original judge did not read it correctly, while if you look at the guilty ticket, every single argument they made in the letter was addressed by the person upholding the appeal.. no way im gonna win an appeal, but i have to waste more time and more postage in order to get their refund, which im sure may not even happen. at this point i'll never use their service again, the best we can do is get the word out so no one ever uses them again.

File a credit card dispute and NO MATTER WHAT, don't call off the dispute until you get your money. Parkingticket.com will try to get you to release them from it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.