Washington DC Message Boards

Apartments on Corner Lincoln and T Streets

Does anyone know what is going on with the Apartments on the corner of T and Lincoln. I see that they are now gutting the buildings. Is there any building plans that we can see? Also is there any thoughts about the major parking problem that is about to happen when the buildings gets completed in August.

Condominium_Renovation.jpg

Our neighborhood Commissioner, Kris Hammond, just wrote back to me:

The new owners of the 1901-03 Lincoln Road N.E. buildings are Karen and Larry McAdoo of KL Properties (see http://www.KLProperties.com). Both are out of the office until at least April 5. The person from John C Format says that the building on the corner will be turned into condos and that a contract has closed on the building at the top of the hill. Lincoln Road is mentioned on the KL website.

Kris Hammond

Commissioner, 5C-02

I still will like to see what they plan to do about parking. Currently, it is difficult to find a spot.

I spoke with Monique Smith today. She said that she had forwarded my request to Carol Flemming at 202.727-8204. I then spoke with Carol Flemming about 1901-03 Lincoln Road N.E. She stated that she understood that there would be a parking problem and would contact KL Properties about their renovation plans.

• 2 weeks later...

Neighborhood Commissioner Kris Hammond updated me on what is going on at 1901 Lincoln Road.

Hi Again,

Karen McAdoo of KL Properties just called me back concerning the 1901-03 Lincoln Road N.E. buildings. The condos (24 units) will be offered at market rate, but in the first-time homebuyer price range. Karen expects substantial completion of the project by this fall/Labor Day. The off-street parking options are limited; up to four spaces will be made available to residents. You can call her at 202-462-5130 if you wish to see the renovation plans.

Kris Hammond

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.