Washington DC Message Boards

BLAME VINCENT GRAY FOR MY BLOG

1r0lv29w.jpg

I would never have come to Washington, DC many moons ago to accept a job with the World Bank - International Monetary Fund if it had not been for the efforts of DC City Council Chairman Vincent Gray, his deceased wife and her family.

Vincent Gray is your Dr. Frankenstein and I am his monster.

Vincent taught me to be honest, straight shooting and never pull punches or I would be the one laying on my back.

1r0lv29w.jpg

I would never have come to Washington, DC many moons ago to accept a job with the World Bank - International Monetary Fund if it had not been for the efforts of DC City Council Chairman Vincent Gray, his deceased wife and her family.

Vincent Gray is your Dr. Frankenstein and I am his monster.

Vincent taught me to be honest, straight shooting and never pull punches or I would be the one laying on my back.

To Whomever It May Concern,

On one sentence you say that Vincent Gray is a Dr. Frankenstein and that you are his monster and yet the very next sentence has you refer to the fact that, Vincent taught had taught you to be honest, straight shooting and never pull punches or I would be the one laying on my back."

And that is all that you state in your presentation. My reading and writing skills require me to be consistent. If I were to be critical of Vincent Gray I will refer to the fact that he is the Chair of the DC City Council and yet he has remained totally divorced from addressing the corrupt regulation of the DC TAxicab Industry as well as not being instrumental in developing the vast resources of the DC community for the benefit of improving the quality of education for all children in DC and not just those who attended his having attended Dunbar High School here in Washington DC.

What issues are you challenging Vincent Gray on or am I asking too much from a monster that Vincent Gray created?

Look up Truth in a dictionary and maybe through that means you will know what I am trying to relate to when addressing the DC City Council. I find your presentation on Vincent Gray to better related to some of the material in one of my earlier textbooks on Psychology under the chapter, "Why do babies cry!"

Karl,

Vincent Gray has changed over the years and this may be due to his quest for more political power as I know he wants to be mayor.

Vincent's brother-in-law has told me that I am now what Vincent was years ago; namely, a fighter for what is right but often the thirst for powers makes men abandon things.

To Whomever It May Concern,

On one sentence you say that Vincent Gray is a Dr. Frankenstein and that you are his monster and yet the very next sentence has you refer to the fact that, Vincent taught had taught you to be honest, straight shooting and never pull punches or I would be the one laying on my back."

And that is all that you state in your presentation. My reading and writing skills require me to be consistent. If I were to be critical of Vincent Gray I will refer to the fact that he is the Chair of the DC City Council and yet he has remained totally divorced from addressing the corrupt regulation of the DC TAxicab Industry as well as not being instrumental in developing the vast resources of the DC community for the benefit of improving the quality of education for all children in DC and not just those who attended his having attended Dunbar High School here in Washington DC.

What issues are you challenging Vincent Gray on or am I asking too much from a monster that Vincent Gray created?

Look up Truth in a dictionary and maybe through that means you will know what I am trying to relate to when addressing the DC City Council. I find your presentation on Vincent Gray to better related to some of the material in one of my earlier textbooks on Psychology under the chapter, "Why do babies cry!"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.