Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Hey Its Elle

Internet Project Manager

Reply to: job.ipm@ctsg.com

Job Description: Working from our Washington, DC office, you will be responsible for managing the conceptual development of websites from the beginning of the planning process, through the design and production of the site and ultimately the marketing and enhancement of web properties. You will work with a team of tech/web designers and content developers and act as liaison to the client contacts. Additional duties will include working with database design, html coding, assessing non-profit technology needs and systems trainings.

Required Skills:

· Experience managing development of dynamic, database driven websites within a team environment (1 – 2 years)

· MS Office 2000 / XP

· Highly organized and detail oriented

· Experience in professional communications and writing

· Experience planning website development, including development of site architecture, documentation, and specification development

Helpful Skills: HTML / web page construction

· Experience promoting web sites (Internet advertising and ad buying)

· Familiarity with other programming languages, including ASP, SQL Server

· Knowledge of Databases

· Experience in managing email lists

· MS Project

Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience

Benefits: Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Stakeholder opportunities for committed employees, 401(k); flexible spending accounts, Long-Term Disability;

Term of Employment: Available Immediately. Permanent, full time.

About CTSG: CTSG is a political consulting, public policy, general strategy, and research firm that made its debut on the web by building the first U.S. Senate campaign web site for Dianne Feinstein in 1994. Since then, CTSG has built its web practice into a one-stop for national advocacy organizations, trade and labor unions, political campaigns, and commercial businesses. We're a hard-working group of progressive-minded people with an office in Washington, D.C and a West Coast office in Eugene, OR. We’re focused on creating innovative tools, strategic roadmaps and compelling content for organizations we believe in. Learn more about us at http://www.ctsg.com.

To Apply: IPM Jobs | ipmjobs@ctsg.com | no calls or faxes please. People of color are especially encouraged to apply for this position. Please send:

· cover letter, including your thoughts about our issues, values and clients. (Visit www.ctsg.com and www.kumbayadammit.com/gh.asp)

· resume, including a list of URLs and your role in their development.

· list indicating level of familiarity with website development languages.

· Three references.

Applications without the above requirements will not be considered.

Job location is Washington, DC

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Compensation:

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Hey, I am currently relocating to the DC area and I am looking for a job. If you have any advise please contact me. I am looking for a entry level job in computers. I have a BS in Decision and Information Science. Thanks and I hope to hear from you.