Washington DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Hey Its Elle

Car Wash And Detailing

Need motivated people to wash, wax, detail, and basically clean all types of vehicles. Must be willing to get down and dirty, really care about the final presentation to the client, like to work outdoors IN THE BLAZING SUN, sometimes work really early in the morning, speak english, have a drivers licences - a VALID drivers licences, have familiarity with cars, like to get wet, able to work with CHEMICALS, and the ability to think for yourself and use general logic to figure out solutions to problems.

Sound good? Then call or email me to discuss further. Did you get tired just reading this? If so, then go take a nap and then continue on your quest to find a job.

This is HARD WORK. I will train you in whatever area you need...but I need people with ambition and drive who want to get a tan, earn some pretty good money, and help build a business through QUALITY work.

That's all I got...call 703.298.0876 and ask for Tom or reply through email (email can take some time due to the filters and forwarding through this site).

Job location is VA, MD

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Compensation: $10-$15per hour based on average time for job or on a per job basis(% of total)

This is a part-time job.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Phone calls about this job are ok.

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.